Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

its deconstruction, friend

i thought the joke was that Madoka deconstructed it, and this was now reconstructing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Spiritus Nox posted:

-"This stuff is edible, right?" "I'm eating it!" Sound logic.

This was actually slightly better of a joke in the Japanese, it was more like: "You can eat this, right?" "Yeah, I am eating it?" Literally it was two different conjugations of the same verb, the "can you do X" and the "am doing X" forms.

Space Flower posted:

i dunno about japanese architecturing to know if this is coincidence or not. but nice synchro episode

That style of concrete wall is basically the standard (at least in Tokyo). It was originally just the generic "prefab concrete wall," so you'd see it in stuff like parking garages/outside of buildings/places under construction/etc., but it's become so "popular"(???) that it's even used on the inside of residential apartments sometimes. I was looking at new apartments not too long ago, and one even wallpaper that was designed to looked like it.

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

a kitten posted:

Accurate? From a real Q&A? I don't know. Postin' anyway. :v:

>Papika deaging and memory loss?
>Papikana ran into a limbo area between PI where the spacetime is so unstable that her memories and age were reset from 19 yo to an infant.
>Cocona wandered into the limbo area in her “dreams” and found Papika. They met. Papika remembered Cocona’s smell.
>It is important to note that Papika regaining memories is a setting in which her age of the mind did not return to the old age of 19 instead her mind was reborn and remembered her previous life. Her feelings and childishness do not go away even after regaining the memories.

More:
http://redevildevil.tumblr.com/post/155206761422/oshiyama-on-flfl-world-setting-full-text-ocr

Seems like it's from the interview in this month's edition of Megami Magazine, so probably real. And yeah that translation is accurate enough, though the actual question is about why Papika forgot Mimi and the answer is much longer than just that bit that was translated.

• Locked thread