Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
I also didn't like episode 3 quite as much as the previous two, but it still had tons to like and the plot stuff introduced towards the end was very interesting. I hope they do more stuff like episode 2 though in terms of animation, everything looked so beautiful and colourful that even if everything else sucked I would have still liked it. I got extremely big Yuasa vibes from that which obviously is great. Really surprised at how much I like this, I wasn't expecting anything particularly good but I think it's the best new show I've seen in years. Is this an adaptation of a manga or is it new? And how many episodes are they going for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
They aren't similar imo because Doctor Who sucks and Flip Flappers is extremely good

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
It wouldn't surprise me that much if Yayaka and the twins are actually the good guys in some way and Cocona and Papika are just aimlessly wandering around Pure Illusion screwing things up for them. Cocona clearly has no idea what she's doing or why she's doing it and I doubt Papika does either.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

Spiritus Nox posted:

So quick to cheat on Papika :ohdear:

Maybe she had some kind of crush on Yayaka before even meeting Papika? She described her relationship with Yayaka as them not exactly being friends, which at the time I took to mean they've known eachother a long time but aren't really close, but I suppose it could mean something else.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
I think it's a show that will get a lot of recommendations over time from cool anime fans like us who know what's good

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
I found it very hard to reconcile their pronunciation of Uexkull with the subs

yukusukiruu~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
Why don't they just make shows in advance and not literally while they're already airing :confused:

• Locked thread