Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

oh my god they became dust bunnies

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Spiritus Nox posted:

Rewatching Episode 2 - I didn't catch this on the first go around, but when Cocona is trying to get away from Papika bugging her at school, there's a bit where blondie (Yayaka) pulls her into the nurse's office to hide. Papika then runs up to the door, then backs away suddenly, clutching her mouth and nose as though she smelled something foul. Between that and taking a closer look at the OP, I think Yayaka might be destined to be our villain - or rival, at least. Which might also mean I wasn't inventing those jealousy vibes I was getting off of her demeanor towards Papika.

I took it as she can't stand the smell of all the manufactured drugs in there

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

This doesn't feel like Dr. Who to me at all beyond maybe the surface level part where they travel to different places each episode

• Locked thread