Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

this was weird but the music made me feel happy so i'm going ot keep flapping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

everyone should stop flipping out and start flapping

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28823947

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Spiritus Nox posted:

https://twitter.com/Don_Don_Kun/status/787359829472018433

I had kind of picked up on this, but this articulates it much more cleanly than I felt able to. Will be interested to see if/how the show continues with this theme.

she really wanted to put her mouth on that really hard thing

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

The Colonel posted:

at the end of the day, all that matters is cocona and papika figuring out what the heck they wanna do

i like how the episode didn't resolve one of the bigger revelations revealed in that Cocona really wants to beat Papika up deep down inside

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Spiritus Nox posted:

Yeah. Especially since it seems like she has genuinely fallen for Cocona as separate from Mimi. She cites a bunch of reasons in episode 4 why she likes Cocona and is clearly devoted to her in this episode. It's primarily when the gems start resonating that she gets confused.

I mentioned this before and I'm more confident about it now - I'm pretty sure there's a deliberate parallel being drawn between Papika's muddled memories and Iro's Aunt's dementia. I think Cocona will ultimately reach Papika by not running away and simply being there to remind Papika who they both are. I bet the reason Yayaka survived this episode at all is so there could be someone who Cocona could talk to and give her the courage to not give up on Papika.

I can't believe Papika is going to turn out to be the aunt through some contrived time travel gimmick and or pure illusion magic

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Have u ever seen the aunt and Papika in the same scene? Makes u think...

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Super No Vacancy posted:

i love to purchase and consume products

sometimes they're edible!

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

daily dose

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Spiritus Nox posted:

I now want a bonus episode about Papika and Cocona's first lovers' spat.

That was like every other interaction they had in the anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Ranzear posted:

Not sure if a joke or real in response to a Simpsons episode...

Blame porygon

• Locked thread