Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
Decided to watch the first episode on a whim. It's pretty and weird which is all fine and good but I hope there's a good plot too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Ep was pretty alright. I don't feel like I wholly get this show quite yet, mostly because it's providing the bare minimum for characterization and relying on the art and animation to carry it (though it is really good art and animation)

Next episode seems to be more plot-heavy, so we'll see if my interest maintains itself for next week

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Dunno about the rest of you, but this Mad Max-style third episode with the really cool fight sequences got me more on board than the rest of the show

Wonder what the justification is gonna be for Yayaka turning heel on us

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

I hope Reigen isn't too worried about Mob getting involved with FlipFlap

• Locked thread