Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
this is a 13 episode series right, not 12?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

you've been watching the wrong sorts of magical girl shows, friend

madoka and flip flappers are precisely the magical girl shows he should be watching

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
someone posted the flip flappers ost to youtubes

part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xt0vvyMhMs

part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSi1Y4VzPac

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
they're dubbin flip flappers which surprises me cos it fuckin bombed in japan. maybe it will do better in the west, just going by view count on FLIP FLAP FLIP FLAP

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Darth Walrus posted:

At least Flip Flappers told the story it wanted to tell. It's not like we lost anything from the product because it bombed.

i mean it dis-incentivizes risking money on an ambitious anime original story. hopefully get more shows from its director in the future tho

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
complete series bluray and special edition are coming out in the states on february 27 and i'm pretty tempted to get it, if only for the pretty box and to support this wonderful flop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Super No Vacancy posted:

i am looking forward to possessing this product

me too

sentai's website says the book is 280 pages which it doesnt look it from this picture but hell i'll take it

• Locked thread