Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
New episode is up. I literally laughed out loud when Papika showed up at school wearing a magical girl costume.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

^Hehe Papika's got buttwings.

I thought they did an excellent job mixing Fist of the North Star, Mad Max, and Pretty Cure this episode and I can't wait to see where it goes from here.

Also sharing this:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

My exact reaction when I saw that.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

In case you missed the quarter second of the OP that pigtails was in.

DiabloCthulhu posted:

Upon rewatching the OP noticed this:

Wonder who that girl is.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I hope Uexkull made it out all right. :ohdear:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

:vince:

a kitten posted:

Man this show is great. I don't want it to end, but I'm looking forward to the finale anyway.

I know the feeling, I really want to see how it ends but at the same time I don't want it to be over so soon.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Yeah that pretty much sums up how I felt about this episode.

Jagged Jim fucked around with this message at 14:59 on Dec 22, 2016

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

The Colonel posted:

to be honest, i've kind of had trouble deciding what i think about this show ever since episode 8

but i've finally decided: it's extremely gay, and also good, and i'm proud to be the op of the thread and i hope cocona and papika live together and go on adventures together happily and also yayaka gets to hang out with them and pet uexkull while salt stands off in the background looking cool

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Spiritus Nox posted:

I now want a bonus episode about Papika and Cocona's first lovers' spat.

:confused: But they already had it.

• Locked thread