Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

What am I failing to see here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

I hope we get a good reason why Cocona has not demanded or been given a straight answer about what's going on from anyone, especially Yayaka.

I do this because lost causes are romantic.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

So did P&C actually alter paint girl's memories or just do some Inception-type-stuff? Is PI some sort of collective unconscious deal, with "exits" to people's brains as well as into the real world?

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

It's cute that all the engineered amorphous/PI-attuned kids have names like "blah-blah" (so I'm going to guess that Mimi fit into that category), while the natural ones have names that kind of approximate that.

So, why was robogran letting Cocona work for their supposed enemy? Did the coneheads think it was worth the risk to let another team gather amorphous, confident they could just steal it later?

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Pavlov posted:

Yah I get that.
I don't live in flip-flapper world though. The one I live in is like the fakeout one. I'll assume you live here too.

Messed up that Pav lives in a cartoon with the saturation turned down rather than a cartoon with the saturation turned up.

• Locked thread