Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Glenn dies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Make sure no one ever talks around moist turtleneck, he holds the grudges.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Stickarts posted:

Wow a new TWD thread. SA is heating up!!!

what a powerful seen

And yeah, I want Tale of a Louisville Slugger and Rick Grimes: Overmind real bad now.

It was so nice of Glenn to spoon his dead body as they fell.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
There better be a Rick Rampage this half season and kill like a billion zombies.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Can't wait for the thrilling conclusion of the Carol doesn't want to kill anymore for some reason!

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Acacia REI posted:

That whole thing just seemed so weird and out of place. Carol's done a lot of crazy poo poo that's bound to catch up with her mentally eventually, but she'd just saved herself and a gaddamn pregnant woman she's known since almost the beginning from two shameless psychopaths and THAT'S when she decides to have her meltdown? I know the characters are going through a lot and it's only realistic to have them lose it from time-to-time, but it's become too formulaic at this point. Ever since season 2 it's like the characters just take turns having their breakdowns, one at a time, and it was just Carol's "turn."

No I do not believe that Carol found some sense of Humanity after dealing with the Women leaders for Negan. Doesn't Negan consider all the females his wife, was he banging the fat old woman in that group? That whole episode was out of place and anything that comes from it is going to be stupid.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Blazing Ownager posted:

You know people keep going "HOLY poo poo THEY GOT A TANK HOLY gently caress THEY GOT A TANK" in wasteland things, and no exception here when they encounter a tank

But why isn't EVERY loving Wasteland army trying to get a tank? The military wasn't wiped out in armored combat I am sure there are hundreds of the loving things sitting around if you're willing to clear a military base for one, along with what, thousands of rifles?

Does nobody raid a Goddamn military base in this universe?

Gasoline apparently goes stale or something. Never mind how they still have gas and clean cars showing the logos.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

twistedmentat posted:

The only good thing is we know Trevor Phillips survived the Apocalypse.

Trevor Philips Industries would make the best zombie show.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

This is amazing.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

vintagepurple posted:

The preview makes it seem like they're doing a cutting-off-Rick's-right-hand fakeout too.

They had a chance to do that already but they realized that then the show would have too many characters with a cut off hand. Not to mention that medical brace was the dumbest poo poo ever. Do you really not have to have a hand to use that? Why didn't everyone get one for killing zombies?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Favorite zombies! I don't think the show can let me down, unless we go back to the police station hospital from season 5.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Khablam posted:

Whoever got hit will take the full season to die, because otherwise there won't be any emotional impact.

If you think they actually hit someone today during the Morgan and Carol episode season premiere.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Philosopher King posted:

Did they leak who dies we have an office pool going

Negan kills himself, he wants to send a strong message.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Tell you the truth if zombies do happen, I'm totally running around the woods making spears and screaming about clearing while making huge bonfires.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Orange Red Bull posted:

I would rather have seen someones head explode and maybe some reaction shots and then end it like that

If they did that then this season premiere of the adventures of Morgan and Carol wouldn't be able to sprinkle along the Negan scene for 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Rick Rampage!

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
SNAP!

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Bye Daryl!

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Cleaning the table.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Daryl killed Glenn......

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Rick Rampage is coming.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
They wont cut off his arm.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
They had their chance to have two characters with a hand cut off. That time has passed.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I love how Daryl is going to be the everyday joe for us to see how the saints live.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
So does the internet hate Daryl now that he killed Glenn?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Way to go Daryl two different gangs wanted you to join!

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Has anyone commented how they have used the same exact preview of Negan banging on the gate like 3 times now?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
The girl character is so going to die at one point. amc will milk it to death.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Orange Red Bull posted:

holy poo poo its Tara

Next episode is all about tara.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Orange Red Bull posted:

I didnt see Heath though :smith:

He died off screen.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Cant wait for the Tara episode tonight.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

nooneofconsequence posted:

Hope next week is an entire episode about what happened to Heath.

You know it is!

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Did the previews for last night showed anything from the episode? Because I'm pretty sure they spent all of last week promoting next week's episode and dropped this one on us as a surprise.

A terrible, really bad surprise.

If you havent noticed, they have been doing that for every single episode. First episodes preview was Negan going to Alexandaria. Happened on the 4th episode or something. Next episode is only about heath, they are just showing the season finale trailers early.

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Nov 28, 2016

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

moist turtleneck posted:

in other news, people on Reddit are still more retarded than us if they think this was mind blowing

I especially like the guy putting his name on the bottom of the pic like it's a loving thesis

Just cross it out and put your own. Repost it on reddit in an week and get free reddit gold.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Daryl dies tonight!

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Good thing Rick found the Governer's boat.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
This is a good rick rowing episode.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Karol is the John Matrix of this world.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Daryl is in the after show, hes dead.