Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Awww, these are cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Remember when The Simpsons told people they were going to kill off a major character and people wondered all summer who it would be and it ended up being Krusty the Clown's father?

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

They did it more than once, yeah. I'm going to say the same thing tonight that I did when they did this on The Simpsons.

I hope it is Maggie.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

I just watched it. I would say that the Rick crew got their poo poo pushed in throughly and pretty deep. And it was awesome.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

I honestly don't remember who her girlfriend was. Did any women die last season except "arrow to the eye" chubby? Was it her?

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

sex swing from IKEA posted:

Is it back tomorrow?

According to the posts on my daughter's facebook, yes.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

It's probably the women tribe, they picked up some stragglers on the way.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

melon cat posted:

That's wonderful. At this point, I think that TWD would be able to solve its plummeting viewership problems if it just became a wacky parody of itself. For example: Jesus crafts a shotgun that shoots boots. Coral gets a replacement, robot eyeball that shoots a laser beam powered by angry glares. Michonne's katana gets replaced by a purple, Saints Row 3-style penetrator. And Rick's hat becomes an Oddjob-style, steel-rimmed hat that decapitates shambling zombies when thrown.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

It was a filler episode.

Land filler.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I just want to see Negan react to the tiger.

Negan reacts to things like Tom Haverford, he just says it threateningly instead of silly. Here I'll find some quotes.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Or the Santa Clarita Diet?

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhhwhggGl4

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

I really hope they go back to the Island Ladies and they are all overrun with zombies because they didn't have guns to defend themselves.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

I'm west coast and used to avoid this thread after 6:00 my time so I wouldn't accidentally read spoilers.

Now I just read the thread instead of watching it. Unless someone says "Maggie got ripped apart by zombies" I skip it. I used to watch it every Sunday with my teenaged daughter but even she has grown tired of it, and she had Norman Reedus draw a heart on her wrist at a convention and didn't wash her hand for a month.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

moist turtleneck posted:

Same

Also, did the trash people ever say what they wanted ten of? I assume people?

Dumpsters.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Shitenshi posted:

Lucille is no match for a bullet to the head.

Yes she is, it happened last season.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

I’m more confused on why the didn’t shoot Eugene.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Snorkzilla posted:

What was up with the real bitchy lady yelling at the guy at the beginning? That whole thing really set a confusing tone for the rest of the episode.

She was the one that forgot zombies existed until she let one eat her neck.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

CODChimera posted:

Does FWD not have a thread on here? I finished it yesterday and it's hilarious how much better it is than this show.

It kinda shares this one since there isn’t a lot of overlap.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Yeah I'm in Oregon so can't watch this for a couple hours, but am I right in assuming Carl is about as dead as Glenn was when he climbed under the dumpster? Or is he really dead, actor going off the college and quit the show?

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

Yeah I'm in Oregon so can't watch this for a couple hours, but am I right in assuming Carl is about as dead as Glenn was when he climbed under the dumpster? Or is he really dead, actor going off the college and quit the show?

Like the zombie bit him and we saw it, or it just bit into a bag of guts he hid under his shirt like Clint Eastwood in A Fistful of Dollars?

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

I’d be fine with Negan taking over Rick’s role after next season. Maggie kills Rick while trying to kill Negan, she learns the lesson of forgiveness via his Carl induced sacrifice, Negan is the new leader.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

I guess the first episode of season 9 is already :filez:. I'm bet AMC is just "accidentally" leaking them on purpose now.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

galagazombie posted:

Wagons are literally stone age technology. We learned "stick wheels to flat boards" before we even domesticated horses to drag them instead of ourselves. Our heroes are literally so stupid they had to steal a probably non-functional display rather than use all the spare hardware and materials lying around to make a dozen themselves. Just take the wheels off all the now gasless (except for gas being infinite) cars lying around and lay something flat across. If you absolutely need a fancy passenger carriage just remove the engine, electronics, etc from a junker and sit in those comfy modern seats while the horses pull it.

Yeah the wagon thing pissed me off too. There are tens of housands of small flatbed utility trailers in Georgia.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Has any show not tanked after losing the main protagonist? The Office lost half their viewers, Rosanne same thing. I just can’t imagine people continuing to watch the “B-team” and caring at all.

And that’s because the show doesn’t care about them either.

Here is an example... does anyone remember the name of the woman that killed The Governor? Or what happened to her after? Spoilers; she died off screen during a commercial.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Does the 6 year time jump mean they will be driving around in new 2024 electric cars?

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Sjs00 posted:

Chiming in to say Z Nation gets insane in the fourth season

The fifth season is kinda insane too.

As Doc explains his version of American history to George, Sketchy and Skeezy reenact Doc's stories about the Founding Fathers; Warren and the others go to the bakery that invented bizkits in search of the secret ingredient.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Z-Nation just got cancelled.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Astroman posted:

In other news, Z Nation is back, this time to clown on Fear The Walking Dead by doing the early days of the outbreak better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQA1omPJN24

:getin:

While that looks good, it doesn't seem like Z-Nation at all. Like, at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

For fun try and remember (no Wikipedia cheating) who killed the Governor and what happened to them afterwards.