Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thompsons
Aug 28, 2008

Ask me about onklunk extraction.
At this point I don't care who dies, I just want to know if they'll seriously have the dipshit idea of having the episode be a 40 minute flashback that only makes the reveal at the very end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thompsons
Aug 28, 2008

ElectricSheep posted:

18 posts from a single digit number of posters on nearly the entire midseason premiere

The Walking Dead subreddit has 400k+ subscribers but only 5000 currently reading it, which is pretty great

Thompsons
Aug 28, 2008

ex post facho posted:

Why are years-old zombies bleeding fresh, uncoagulated blood?

I feel like this is an issue the show was always going to have given it's so self-serious and things have taken place over the course of several years. Like it begs all of these questions: how are zombies still ambulatory after years of rotting in the hot sun, why haven't their brains rotted completely, how can they still see or sense anything, why do they even need to eat people at all if the only thing they really die of is getting their heads caved in, etc.

Thompsons
Aug 28, 2008

They may as well just drop him, I mean his modern career is just being a professional shill rather than making any meaningful content so how many people will really care if he's dumped?

Thompsons
Aug 28, 2008

well they fuckin pad and stretch everything else to eat up airtime so why not