Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
I finally finished this drat show. Overall I am satisfied with the ending. Carol and Daryl’s friendship was my favorite thing about this show and I cried when they parted. All of you guys saying they should have banged completely missed the point of their relationship. And I can’t believe people in this thread were clamoring for Carl to be immune to the virus, that would have been the dumbest poo poo plot twist ever. I’m not sure at all wtf is going on with Rick, but it was awesome seeing Michonne being a badass again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem

Pillowpants posted:

You know there’s a spin-off or three coming right?

I’ve heard rumors about spin-offs and movies and wasn’t sure what was actually happening. After a cursory google search it looks like the spin-offs are definitely happening. I’m not sure I will watch them though. I feel like I’m kind of done with these characters and I’ll take the small happy endings where we got them. The highs of this show were really high and the lows were downright torturous to get through… this show put me through the ringer lol.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem
I’ll prolly check out the Darryl show because I’m a middle aged white woman and I’ll watch anything with Norman Reedus in it.