Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

FlamingLiberal posted:

It would make more sense for the death to be Abe since near the end of Season 6 there was a lot of random character moments for him that seemed out of place. But this show loves random misdirection so I'm probably wrong.

My 2nd guess would be Maggie since she's already in awful shape at that point and it would probably be more devastating than any other character since she's pregnant.

THIS BUT

before dying she goes into way-premature labor. One of the other women manage to convince Negan to let the fetus live---or at least, not actively kill it. Something-something oh look wow, the Saviors just HAPPEN to have a premature-baby incubator, and the electricity to run it! Glenn names the baby Maggie. By next season Maggie 2.0 is three; she and Judith both get eaten by walkers.

FlamingLiberal posted:

Who hasn't had a psychological break at this point? Sasha, Rick, Carol, Morgan, Abe, Gabriel, and I think Glenn among the living characters...

It could be argued that Morgan had a rather long breakdown. And I don't think either Darryl or Michonne have had one yet, or at least not a lasting, potentially-incapacitating one like Rick had.

Astrofig fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Oct 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

twistedmentat posted:

Wasn't Darryl eating random mushrooms in the forest? I sure i remember that. Along with the ears.

I do remember him digging up worms (or possibly snakes?) but I forgot about mushrooms.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Well. That was certainly a Gory Thing That Happened.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
At least Negan doesn't condone rape; that's a plus and frankly more than I'd have expected from these particular writers.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Soo zombies can talk now? Those who read the graphic novels, is that a thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
So uh...is it true this is lurching back from the grave for a 10th season?