Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Johnny Truant posted:

To each their own. I feel like Alycia Debnam Cary is the next Kristin Stewart, Madidumb has been awful from the get- go and Chris was mediocre, at best, at playing a brooding teenager which is the easiest role for a literal brooding teenage actor.

Strand is the only one who has legit talent imo. I saw him in a movie(Beautiful Something) way before FTWD and was very impressed. His talents are squandered on this show. :shrug:

Kstew is talented and has a French Oscar so I can't tell if you're insulting Lexa or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

moist turtleneck posted:

poo poo if I knew I could get awards for staring blankly as a reaction to literally everything I would have went into acting a long time ago

If you haven't seen much of her other than Twilight or that Snow White movie or whatever she seems pretty awful, but she's been putting in great performances in smaller movies for some time now.

To each their own though, of course. I mean awards are usually p poo poo anyway, but the French are pretentious as gently caress and she's the only American actress to get that award so I'd say it's worth something, at least.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Depends on the balcony, really, and your landlord. My apartment they're all wood, so no grilling on them. We do have a beautiful stone grill out by the pool for all to use, though.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Fog Tripper posted:

What if the ceiling was made of dumpsters?

How many Timmy's cups are in the dumpsters?

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Dolphin posted:

Judith is really bad fan service and she should definitely be eaten by a zombie exactly 30 seconds after that scene, then cut to Alexandria where everyone is desperately looking for Judith because it turns out she has special needs and was out without the strict supervision she requires in town, not to mention outside.

Judith shoulda been eaten when she died in the comics imo

I guess now she's taking Carl's comic place but will be lame ??

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

:lol:

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

precision posted:

You know I didn't think about it before but yeah Z Nation is basically Fallout: the TV Show now only without the 50s fetish.

the 50s fetish is the best part. sad.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

precision posted:

Carol vs. Daryl for the final season just to go out with a real bang

Only if it ends in hot sex

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

also wow that wig sure is something lmbo

Adbot