Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Glenn and Abe with a side of a Darryl fake out for the Tumblr users

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

This video just showed up filmed on a lovely camera (possibly the actual spoiler, but probably not)

of Maggie getting her head bashed in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enqPF76qUOc

But according to the crew they filmed everybody getting killed, so who knows?

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Philosopher King posted:

Did they leak who dies we have an office pool going

More or less confirmed that Abraham gets his skull bashed in, Darryl gets pissed and tries to hurt Negan, so he kills Glenn. Not sure if that's also through Lucille or otherwise.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

I heard it'll show the actual scene about 15 mins in FWIW

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

I hope the Lucille victim is Kevin Smith and his stupid circle jerk TV show

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Jesus christ it didn't make it any easier knowing

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Jeffrey Dean Morgan is loving stone cold and I'm stoked because I have heard this season focuses on his story more than anything.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

The only way that would've been better is if Negan killed them all and then the Fear The Walking Dead cast accidentally wanders in and he kills them all too.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

All of these people treating this poo poo like it's a loving funeral is the dumbest poo poo.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Andrew Lincoln should switch to his proper accent in a future episode and nobody mentions it

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Reaction stuff is kinda lame but boy do I want to see the footage of thousands of nerds in a cemetery scream when Glenn got his skull split open

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Norman Reedus should host The Talking Dead but they just feed him shots while the episode is airing

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Never forget Norman Reedus exploding via a bomb implanted in his body in Blade II

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

IGN reviewed the episode and said basically it was awesome, but it was too hosed up - 6/10. I just recently started watching GoT and I feel like everything on that show is way, way worse than this scene. People on that show die all the time while people laugh around them. A dude gets his loving skull crushed with someone's thumbs in his eye sockets while he screams. Imagine if TWD was on HBO...

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

A lot of people on my Facebook feed are absolutely disgusted and uncomfortable with the premiere, which I still don't really get. I think the thing that shocked me the most was the S5 premiere where a group of cannibals in an arranged cattle-like fashion with clipboards and poo poo slit a dude's loving throat open over a trough like it was nothing.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

As someone who watched episode 1 of last season and then just never bothered to watch another episode, is the season even worth watching? I heard it was fairly bad. I know every major thing that happens, plus I've read the comics, so :shrug:

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

I quit watching this show at the beginning of last season and it sounds like I haven't missed anything, that being said, did Carl get bit in the arm or something stupid like that so they can cliffhanger it for 6 months about how they can chop his arm off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Interesting. He'll obviously have a final scene, but what a weird cliffhanger. Or, curious if they pull a Last of Us and he's immune or some poo poo, and they'll focus the story in that direction.