Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
So Negan's definitely chopping off Ricks right hand right? If you do one of those commas matter things it reads like.

Everyone's got a right hand, man. Unless, Oh did I just thunk yours?

Then he gets the idea to cut off ricks hand, voilla.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

moist turtleneck posted:

Guesses for who dies tomorrow GO

Glenn and abraham

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Jewel posted:

I'm not from the US, so it's a little hard to get this info; how many hours from now until this airs?

What time is it where you are

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Vintimus Prime posted:

Overall, pretty solid start so far

And now for six episodes of poo poo before the midseason finale.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

JazzFlight posted:

That episode saved the show from the direction it was heading over last season. They were starting to wimp out and almost give all the main characters plot armor or dumb changes. Here's hoping Carol snaps out of her pacifist funk and Morgan learns to kill again and I think we'll totally be back on the right track.

Morgan already killed a dude didnt he?

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Serf posted:

I think Glenn's death has upset more people because so many assumed he was "safe" for being such a long-running character that was well-liked. The makeup effect was disturbing (and good), but not really any grosser than the pustule-neck zombie, or Carol ripping off a zombie's scalp, or Rick pulling off a zombie's face along with its gasmask etc.

The most disturbing thing in the show for me is the part when Daryl just casually throws a zombie into the back of an open SUV and closes the hatch on its head. The sound and gore for some reason stick with me, I dunno why.

Let's also not forget the time Rick bit a guys throat out.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

LadyPictureShow posted:

Yeah, but it just went infected mom had zombie baby, but it came out in a normal birthing procedure, not going all 'eating its way out'

How do Zombie babies eat their way out if babies don't have teeth?

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

xxEightxx posted:

How do zombies move if they have no lungs, functioning heart, or muscles? Is this the 'preposterous!' line were drawing?

Concentrated power of will of course.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

xxEightxx posted:

How do zombies move if they have no lungs, functioning heart, or muscles? Is this the 'preposterous!' line were drawing?

it's exactly where I'm drawing it. the bodies of zombies at least had muscles and a skeleton, and don't need to breathe or have blood flow cause they're dead, but babies don't have teeth for a good 3-4 months.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Bobby Digital posted:

Nah, that's 'Clear'.

wasn't that close to 5 years ago?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
How is zombie babbie formed?