Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Blazing Ownager posted:

Seems like good risk/reward to me.

That said I did look up fuel mileage on an Abrams, and at 300 gallons every eight hours (holy poo poo), yeah. I can see why nobody has a tank. You win this one, Walking Dead. (That said a M1126 Stryker is just as good as a tank for these purposes and gets 300 miles on 53 gallons of fuel, so I still think they should raid a base.)
That, and you can drive a tank about 20 feet before it needs maintenance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Hot Pockets posted:

I think this is the biggest problem I really want to see a conclusion, but from how the writers/director talk about it, they plan on dragging it out for years. I just want to know how the story ends.
Man, I hate to be the one to tell you, but the writer of the comic book is on record as saying he wanted TWD to be a series that never ends - No climax, no denouement, just an unending series of events. It will end when people stop reading/watching, and there will be no satisfying conclusion - By design.

Yes, it's an incredibly stupid idea.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

Marshmallow Blue posted:

it's exactly where I'm drawing it. the bodies of zombies at least had muscles and a skeleton, and don't need to breathe or have blood flow cause they're dead, but babies don't have teeth for a good 3-4 months.
Zombie babies have egg teeth, like reptiles