Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Carol's daughter was her power limiter basically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

The show also tried to show Morgan as being the right one and Carol the wrong one, so there really was no moral issue in the show. Carol taking out the wolves attacking the town was great, but they tried to act like what she was doing was just outright wrong.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Carol will train with the nerf samurai army to gain even more power than before.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Has Rick really looked that way? He looks kinda out of it more than anything.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Carol and Morgan are not going to know what the gently caress to do when they come back.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Maggie is going to go into labor which distracts Negan for Daryl to strike the killing blow.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Reminder that Norman Reedus's son is named Mingus Lucien Reedus.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

It would be nice to see Carol and Morgan work off each other in a not terribly written way to get character progress.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I do wonder what's going to make everyone go all in against Negan. Maggie is already there, and Carol and Morgan will probably be when they come back, but I don't know what will set them off if this happening to them didn't.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Basically Carol and Morgan need to come to the same conclusion, that in this world there are legit awful people who need to die, but for Carol it can't be a first response to everything, and Morgan needs to learn that you have to act to stop these people otherwise good people will get hurt. They should have done this last season but if they do it this season it won't hurt the narrative.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I just wonder how they'll keep Negan threatening over the entire season. Unless it is a season of Rick being his bitch and other players like Maggie and Carol/Morgan being the ones who are secretly working behind the scenes to get something done.

I mean Negan can kill the nameless people in the town, but how many do they even have left at this point?

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Boinks posted:

You'd think anyone with long hair would have died ages ago.

Only the toughest long haired people are alive now.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Carol can't stay in a peaceful place too long without getting the killing urge.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Carol will give into the killing urge and Ezekiel will have a "oh poo poo" reaction eventually

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I do wonder how Carol and Morgan are going to take Abraham and Glenn dying.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Akumos posted:

I still don't understand why Carol is so important and Rambo.

I'd love it if rumors of her traveled around. Like Ezekiel mentions a story of a woman who took down a cannibal camp all on her own, and she's just smiling.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I always forget about T-Dog. Was he ever going to have anything more or did they just have no idea what to do with him?

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I like how Darryl looked more confused than anything.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Darryl and Carol are in a competition to see who can give less fucks this season.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Michonne is taking Sasha's job.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Rick should kiss his biceps and say "Right here"

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I do like the collective eh at helping Olivia.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

What if Father Gabriel just annoyed Rick too much and he told Negan it was him just for spite.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Rosita had to show him the actual bullet so he wouldn't just start taking off his pants.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Bulkiest Toaster posted:

Yeah I don't understand why this show can't balance the storylines so we see multiple plot lines in an episode. Most other shows can balance the story this way. Maybe once in awhile we pause and focus on one storyline and charter when their story hits a dramatic crescendo but on this show almost every episode is focused on one location or character. I can't help but think that a big reason is budget and not paying for the entire cast for every episode.

Remember when Heath and Tara went on a supply run? I am pretty sure at some point there is going to be a heath and Tara supply run episode. Remember Heath? A new character from season 6 that had like 4 lines?

I feel like Heath was them trying to stay close to the comics but having nothing for him to do. I'm kinda surprised he didn't appear more this episode, because with Glenn and Abraham gone Alexandria is lacking for main characters now.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I wonder if the midseason finale will be someone breaking Lucille and then Talking Dead will have a funeral for it as well.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

This jerk isn't going to last long I bet

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

"I can't lead, I'm just Jesus"

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Guess we know what parent Carl takes after.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

That wallrun kick needs to be a gif stat.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Carl is going to skate and kill someone like a villain from a post apocalyptic 80's movie.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Did Enid find helium next to those roller skates?

She kissed Carl to absorb his hot air.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Khablam posted:

I seriously want a throw-away line where someone mentions cars running rougher so this dumb thing stops coming up over and over.

Negan shows up asking for all their gas and Rick tells them it's all bad and not working now, leading to him Lucille-ing another person.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

What if Heath just came out and iced that little girl.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

That woman is zombie silent. No sound of rustling leaves or anything.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Someone wants to be Omar but with Zombies.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Carl why would you betray Jesus like that?

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

At least have them do the fake Negan thing where they call someone Negan in the shadows so Carl pops a few people and is taken down by surprise.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Carl should mention that he gave up on a woman for his bad revenge plan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Is this just improv by JDM or something?