Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

moist turtleneck posted:

Noah led them up North to get to Alexandria

Maggie and that asian girl Rosita got Abraham to stop pummeling

Ah yes. Rosita Espinosa - doubt an Asian name.

The actor's (Christian Serratos) mom is Mexican and dad is Italian according to her wiki page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I hope in a future episode Henry dies a horrible, gory death. Directed by Jennifer Lynch.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I actually prefer to have a nice "gently caress you" finale for this show.

"It was all a dream"

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Lol doctor lady and cowboy man have zero chemistry.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

According to AMC it premieres "later this year"

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

description of today's episode:

quote:

Daryl and Carol come to a fork in the road and head their separate ways. Each going into their own type of survival mode, the easiest of challenges become much harder.

filler poo poo. boring

name of next week's episode:

Here's Negan

description:

Carol takes Negan on a journey, hoping to minimize the increasing tension. Negan reflects on the events that led him to this point and comes to a conclusion about his future.

unfortunately the description for that isn't that interesting, though i suppose the ending might be something. it's supposedly the season finale. i never read the original material so i know nothing about that stuff

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

ugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

A legit tweet from the official FtWD account during season 4:

https://x.com/feartwd/status/1042838261222264832?s=46&t=2aYE4vehLTaJu6OiYlv8LQ