Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The comics are good again so I hope they do what's going on now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

spudsbuckley posted:

I only skim watch this now so i can't remember who Negan has as his options but if there is a character with them that came from the last settlement they were in, that's who will be dying.

This entire show and FTWD is about the people from the first couple of episodes of the first season going from settlement to settlement loving things up for the people who live there already.

There's a couple.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Negan beating but not actually killing anyone would be incredible.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

GET HYPED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k4gsUmw7lU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The show will switch it up. Rick will be all right.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It's actually pretty amazing, dude did such a good job voicing a video game character, that every time he gets a live action role, he is still Trevor from GTA 5.

Well, he really is Trevor so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsaLDnl_fEs

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Heroes Glenns never die - a dumpster.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

Awww, these are cute.

I only saw the first photo and thought aaaw that's adorable. Then I scrolled down and died laughing because holy poo poo getting kids to recreate that scene is loving hilarious.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The spoilers for the premiere are out there and they're being freely posted here so are we bothering with tags or are we all past the point of caring?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The season will go on as if no one died. Everyone from the Negan encounter will be filmed throughout the season but everyone will talk about the death but never say who. Everyone will interact with some but not all of the other characters and people will act weird about people referring to others. So someone is hallucinating who died but they'll film it in such a way that you won't know who until the season finale at which point they'll reveal its not a hallucination but an actual ghost. Season 8 will be zombies bs ghosts

also comixology has all things walking dead on sale so you can grab all the collected volumes for $150 and almost get caught up with the series (currently up to issue #159)

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Oct 23, 2016

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Negan comic book spoiler / upcoming season speculation: there's no way JDM is sticking around for the rest of the show, right? I hate the idea of Negan getting killed but unless they really commit to a time jump (end of this season?) I can't see them sticking with Negan still being alive past this season. Which sucks because his current story in the comics is loving great.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I finally get to watch one of these live. I'm hyped.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

DarklyDreaming posted:

All the poo poo Dwight and Negan have to steal every day just for a sandwich

Looks loving tasty.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

I though Hideo Kojima would be the first to show him naked

Now I really want to see Kojima direct and episode of this show.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Rick, look out! That man can control bees!

Glenn shows up alive and kills Negan.

"kept you waiting, huh?"

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

As long as she says yes.

All right, they're getting Negan right.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

That arm breaking off looked awesome.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Hahaha have these fuckers been falling? That's hilarious. LOOK UP

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Yeah I couldn't tell what that photo was.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The Berzerker posted:

Not to be that guy, but I generally have a rough idea of what's coming due to having read the comics, so Darryl is always interesting because he just isn't in the comics at all. Wild card.

My only issue is that having Darryl be the POV for Sanctuary shenanigans can deprive us of an awesome moment in the future. Actually we should know next week what direction they're going to go with things.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Is anyone using the AMC Livestream to watch this? Because it is being a particularly laggy piece of poo poo tonight.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The problem a lot of people here are having is the fact that the showrunners artificially extend the storyline by making everyone a loving idiot for the sake of having last second episode twists / stingers. They're purposely loving the story up just to create more drama (than there already is). This episode is a prime loving example of them having no concept of "there's a week of downtime and talking about the episode between each episode". Rick (minor comic spoiler) wastes no time letting everyone know that yes, he's playing along, and they absolutely will fight against the Saviors.. Unfortunately they're either dragging that for another week OR there's a genuine change in how the story (or Rick's part in it) will play out because of the one big divergent factor between show and comic: Judith still being alive. If Rick's conversation to Michonne was honest, then poo poo is going in a different, likely shittier, path.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

So this is where the Vuvalini begin.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Tara kinda owns.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Did the previews for last night showed anything from the episode? Because I'm pretty sure they spent all of last week promoting next week's episode and dropped this one on us as a surprise.

A terrible, really bad surprise.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

He probably shitposts in this thread. Just look for someone angry about the lack of haircut this season.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

My new tv has a web browser and i can load up the AMC live stream on it so I can continue watching this bad show.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Zzulu posted:

There's like zero guarantee that "killing neegan" solves anything at all from the perspective of ricks crew. The only odds they can bet on is that the saviours would wipe them out if they did

so they do not

except carl, because carl is retarded

Without Neegan the saviors would probably be a bunch of raping and murdering pack of bandits that just kill everyone, use up everything, then move on to kill some more. Just full Fist of The North Star.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The Berzerker posted:

Are we supposed to know who the boot guy is? I've read the comics and I still don't know who that is.

I'm guessing it'll be a jumping on point for the time jump. Maybe some of the new yet to be introduced cast? It can't be the whisperers yet because stalking around and using binoculars isn't their MO.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Pillowpants posted:

What happened in the last 10 seconds? The DVr cut out?

Same boot dude that saw Rick and Aaron and the boat was checking out Alexandria from afar.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Negan is MGS Raiden with that bat. The next season finale he'll charge the group while they shoot at him and he'll just deflect and bounce all the bullets back at them while helming about nanomachines.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The impact from the bullet should have made Lucille whip back and hit Negan in the face, giving someone an opportunity for a "don't hit yourself" joke.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

:lol: Gregory owns

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Oh poo poo we're getting Planet Earth 2?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Jerry owns. Shiva owns. Ezekiel owns.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I love how Carol is still a stone cold badass keeping check on weapons and strolling around with multiple guns and tracking the kid.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Stare him into submission :lol:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Their ability to come up with terrible plans continues to amaze me.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

"We may need it" we weaponizing herds now hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

HOLY gently caress YES