Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Dear Negan,

Please introduce either Glen and/or Sasha to Lucille.

Best Regards,

We are the Funyuns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Khablam posted:

Whoever got hit will take the full season to die, because otherwise there won't be any emotional impact.

The whole season will be flashbacks of each character's (Rick's group) time on the show. The last episode will end with a first person shot of the bat swing, picture goes fuzzy, and fade to black. The reveal won't come until season 8.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I'm headed to Goodwill to buy a 13" black and white TV with a broken speaker so I can better contribute to this thread.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

So how did the episode end exactly? I watched it online and it cut out right after Carl popped up in the truck and the camera went back to Jesus. It seemed like an odd way to end it, and I'm not sure if I missed a couple minutes or it actually ended that way.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

moist turtleneck posted:

in other news, people on Reddit are still more retarded than us if they think this was mind blowing

I especially like the guy putting his name on the bottom of the pic like it's a loving thesis

Maybe it's a hint about The Next Episode.

e. See in the Hollywood blockbuster Straight Outta Compton Dr. Dre is played by actor Corey Hawkins. Corey Hawkins also plays Heath on the Walking Dead. His name appears on the bottom of this picture, also. What does it all mean?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Binary Logic posted:

In this 90 minute episode:
Rick sees but doesn't arrive at a house maybe filled with stuff.

I think the zombie moat may have slowed him down. Just a guess.

quote:

He randomly ran into the woods.

He got out of the car to confront/sucker-punch/apologize after the preacher called him a poo poo and heard the zombie in the woods. It's probably fairly quiet in zombieland when their is near zero traffic, no airplanes overhead, etc. It's not like he ran three miles into the woods. He barely ran into the trees looked around confused until he looked up and saw where the noise was coming from.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Fog Tripper posted:

You mean the extremely drawn out pointless shot of the exterior? I've noticed of late they are really stretching certain shots out to fill in time till the next barrage of commercials.

I just took it as "welp, this is what everyone is up against for the season 8 mid-season finale" as they've been showing up Michonne, 1-bullet Rosita, etc. all underestimating what they're up against.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

The Walking Dead S7- Carl, pass the rolls.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Blazing Ownager posted:

Having grown up in upstate NY where everything looks like the Fallout universe is in full swing with junk cars piled everywhere across unkempt roads and overgrown swamp, I can officially say gently caress the outdoors, gently caress the country and gently caress any place that doesn't have running water, heat, AC and electricity.

While I like the outdoors to a certain extent, my brother and I did 2600-mile motorcycle trip a few years ago and had both bikes loaded with camping gear. We planned two nights in hotels and camping the other 5. Ended up camping one night a few miles from the north end of the Blue Ridge Parkway and then decided camping sucked. I'd be hosed in the apocalypse unless I had a house like the people in Alexandria.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

First time back in this thread and just had to say I really liked the first couple episodes after the break, but holy hell the last two are season two quality especially the Eugene episode.