Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

How could you say Michonne didn't have a breakdown. That is the origin of her character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

That trailer park woman who kidnapped Maggie and carol had TB/ lung cancer . Didn't end up getting her but it would have.

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Where the gently caress is Glenn? Wasn't he with carol?

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Why did they open the season with a Morgan carol episode?

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Whoa wtf Glenn died?

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Canned food. Good forever

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Omg show me that diiiickkkk

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Grimes Driving School

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

we are the Funyuns posted:

So how did the episode end exactly? I watched it online and it cut out right after Carl popped up in the truck and the camera went back to Jesus. It seemed like an odd way to end it, and I'm not sure if I missed a couple minutes or it actually ended that way.

Truck flips. Jesus turns and just as he's about to eat an unconscious Carl it cuts to the driver. It's Lori.

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Episode tonight is a Heathisode

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Negan 100% is a rapist

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

So much effort posting to defend rape

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Did we figure out if that guy who was coercing women into sexual slavery via threats and intimidation was a rapist or not?

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Vans always land on their feet

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Show is really hitting its stride

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Best episode since season 2

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Is the Eugenisode extra long?

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

We're at hilltop

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Darryl and Maggie gonna gently caress. That's why he got Glenn killed.

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Did Jesus just come out? Erin and Jesus as power couple?

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Uh oh rosita dead.

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Cannot wait for the super obvious conclusion of this season tomorrow!

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Fog Tripper posted:

Unless you lived during the 50s, you cannot really say this. They may very well have spoken like that back then.

Then again, TWD sucks donkey balls and is a joy to hatewatch. Maybe people hatewatched back in the 50s as well.
:shrug:

Yes. Unless you directly experience something it does not exist.

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Is this season being received negatively elsewhere or is this thread extra brutal?

I think this season has been a low point and that the show is making GBS threads on its viewers.

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Really trying to save money on that tiger cgi

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Can you imagine how long it would take to turn that ARMORED escape truck around? That's a scene I would like to have seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Morgan is in lost in space. At least the beginning, could not watch that poo poo.