Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
What I miss from the recent TWD is coming across places that were once hold out places for others that failed.
Like the golf club, or the houses where the zombies scratched their way through the garage walls to get in.
Or the sleeping bag zombies in the office Daryl/Carol finds.

Needs more of those imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
Just had a shower thought, Carol and Daryl have swapped characters since the first season.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Acacia REI posted:

So by "melt people's minds and break their televisions," is he implying that next season will be paced like a normal loving TV show?

It means everything past season 2 was a fever dream by Carl.
He wakes up and walks downstais to see T-Dawg, Glenn, Hershall, Shane, and Lori.
Lori still dies by the end of the episode though.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

bobjr posted:

I would love a final season where everything goes batshit insane. Like if Darryl became a Wizard would people really get that mad at this point?

I think I said this before, but they should do a 'The Mist' ending.
Everything is loving bleak, about to die, and then a helicopter hovers over, lands, and a shitload of soldiers come out.
Turns out the rest of the world found a cure quick, fought off the zombies and were taking back the US.
And one says 'We have been broadcasting on radios the last few months, were any of you listening?"

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Hasselblad posted:

Shane did nothing wrong.

He hosed Lori.