Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
but maybe that was actually a big juicy watermelon negan was pounding on and everyone was screaming because what a loving waste of a good melon you know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Negan used his bat to smash Alexandria's last jar of strawberry jam and Rick is loving PO'd!

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
I was pretty high when watching this and actually got excited for a second when it looked like they were braining half the cast

until they showed eugene getting it and I thought "okay now this is bullshit"

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

moist turtleneck posted:

I couldn't understand anything that Maggie was cry-talking about

Did she want to bury the bodies but didn't want anyone else to?

Glenn at least I think, after she wanted them to let her go to hilltop on her own and for them to go back to prep for war

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
I appreciate them going all the way with Glenn but they let bugeyed Glenn hang out for way too long

and this whole episode should've been cut down and in last season's finale

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
also lol @ the zombie at the very end stopping to scoop up the free brains on the ground while Rick drives off with a thousand yard stare

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
thought it was pretty meta for maggie to be like 'ugh we loving get it' and look away from the show as Glenn/Chunk stared at the group for a solid minute and talked about his new plans for a fight club

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
A better show wouldn't have dragged this out over two seasons starting with testing the waters with the dumpster fakeout and culminating in 20 minutes of B roll of everyone until the reveal and then dragged out the actual murder scene for maximum brutality and shock value

Oberyn getting brutally owned was shocking as gently caress but they didn't have him going around shaking hands in the crowd after he'd been zika'd

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
why didn't people like this episode? Bet it was the gore huh? Yall know yall are watching a gory zombie show right? heh heh

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
I like how Glenn's death scene was taken pretty much verbatim from the comic except they gave Negan an extra line to add an extra 30 seconds or so of Glenn mumbling while his eye is hanging out to really drive the point home or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Murphys Law posted:

How about some reaction video?

http://www.98online.com/2016/10/28/walking-dead-reactions/

It gets a little loud.

are all walking dead fans this retarded? am i this retarded?