Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I’ve never seen a single episode of this but started it this week cause hey Netflix has it. Halfway through season 2

So far this is like “LOST but zombies instead of supernatural poo poo”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Checking boxes here about my comparison of this show to LOST. I’m only on season 2

X Dude who is the reluctant leader
X Older man with worldly wisdom
X Love triangle
X Redneck who plays by his own rules
X Pregnancy test
X Barricaded thing with debate about opening
X Woman accidentally shooting someone on her side
X Blood transfusion
X Missing child
X Horses
X “We can’t let everyone have a gun”

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Well in my “never seen this show I’ll watch it from the beginning” run I just started season 7 having finally met the mysterious Negan in the season 6 finale. He doesn’t seem like a very nice man

I was expecting this show to be terrible but haven’t given up

Edit: oh there’s a tiger now lol

Cat Hassler fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Mar 6, 2023

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
It’s taken months but finally finished The Walking Dead after starting from Season 1 Episode 1

“Well, that’s over” is my initial reaction lol

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

zer0spunk posted:

Good news, there's a spinoff with 8 seasons, and now three new spinoffs on top of that.

It never ends, the viewer is truly the walking dead.

Run. Run and never look back.

or like read the book and play the telltale games, it's like the thing you just saw but done better.

Yeah I’m loving done with it lol