Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

The Bananana posted:

Does your wife have a sister

All accounted for. My goondolences, friend.:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Does your sister have a wife

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Ehud posted:

Does your sister have a wife

Actually....common law, yeah.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

I hope the Bears keep losing so I don't have to endure another year of John Fox. It's one thing to not be a good coach, it's another to be an rear end in a top hat about it too.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I love Phillip Rivers.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Niwrad posted:

I hope the Bears keep losing so I don't have to endure another year of John Fox. It's one thing to not be a good coach, it's another to be an rear end in a top hat about it too.

Good news, marc trestman is available

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
what a god drat child

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Jim Bob Cooter used a sixth offensive lineman on 31% of the plays because our TEs are so bad.

Jim Bob Cooter owns.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I remember when Jim Bob Cooter was nobody quality control assistant with a funny name, whose only google result was a brief news story about him breaking into a woman's house to lie in bed next to her naked, now he's one of the NFLs most brilliant OCs

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Robert Aguayo cannot talk

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Panthers fans, sorry about your

~lost season

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I hope you enjoyed seeing the Panthers in the playoffs this year because it's not happening again for a while

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
The Bucs won a game they tried to lose. They just didn't try as hard as Carolina.

That's the dumbest game I've watched where they won in a while maybe ever.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
aguayo face

https://twitter.com/SBNationGIF/status/785684301643853825

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
Ron Rivera and Mike Shula are poo poo coaches carried by Cam last year. Dave Gettlemen is a trash GM that was carried by the previous GM's players and has managed to destroy the roster acting like he's some GM god that knows better than to keep superstars. Jerry Richardson is a racist piece of poo poo.

I hate this organization.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

I hope you enjoyed seeing the Panthers in the playoffs this year because it's not happening again for a while

the panthers have been in the playoffs the last three years.

They need like two players and they're fine.

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole

FizFashizzle posted:

the panthers have been in the playoffs the last three years.

They need like two players and they're fine.

2?

They need 2 defensive ends, 2 corners, 1 linebacker, 1 safety, 2 offensive tackles, and a RB that isn't made of glass.

And an offensive coordinator and a head coach that can figure out how to maintain discipline and effort.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

They need a backup qb, lol

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
The Bucs also finally defeated their arch enemy Derek Anderson

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

This feels like the inevitable result of cheaping out and expecting you can somehow get to a Super Bowl every year with players from the scrap heap. It worked last season, but that was an anomaly boosted by an MVP performance from the quarterback.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Bucs bitch! A win is a win. I'm happy. 2 road division wins.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Panthers just need 3 good nights of sleep. Nothing in this life that you can't figure out after 3 sleeps

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

three posted:

2?

They need 2 defensive ends, 2 corners, 1 linebacker, 1 safety, 2 offensive tackles, and a RB that isn't made of glass.

And an offensive coordinator and a head coach that can figure out how to maintain discipline and effort.

get one tackle, you can scheme around the other

get one DE/CB, you can scheme around the rest, just like last season.

but yeah shula needs to goooooooo

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Jameis didn't have a turnover. Amazing.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

at least college football could be cool this year

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

get one tackle, you can scheme around the other

get one DE/CB, you can scheme around the rest, just like last season.

but yeah shula needs to goooooooo

so basically have half a team and win a Superbowl

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Probably need one of both.

Miami needs all but 2 positions so hey could be worse

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

wandler20 posted:

Jameis didn't have a turnover. Amazing.

Not for lack of trying to be fair.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
I think bradberry is gonna be good if he comes back. We desperately need a better de than ealy though. Please draft one in round 1, then find a decent right tackle somewhere.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

zimbomonkey posted:

We desperately need a better de than ealy though.
We're talking about the same Ealy that would've been Super Bowl 50 MVP if the Panthers had won, right?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

We're talking about the same Ealy that would've been Super Bowl 50 MVP if the Panthers had won, right?

It pains me to say it but he's been kinda bad so far this year.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Broncos will rebound. The Falcons are a good time and the season isn't lost yet. Lynch really needs to sit. He has the tools but he needs to learn how to use them.Please save us trevor

It's amusing that this is the one time Fox goes with the younger guy.

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 11:19 on Oct 11, 2016

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

marioinblack posted:

The Bucs also finally defeated their arch enemy Derek Anderson

Derek Anderson is such a generic name, just like his game play.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Broncos will rebound. The Falcons are a good time and the season isn't lost yet. Lynch really needs to sit. He has the tools but he needs to learn how to use them.Please save us trevor

A very serious concern, no doubt.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

WHOOPS posted:

A very serious concern, no doubt.

I am very concerned about Super Bowl Champion Trevor Siemian's health and well being.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/PFF/status/785815218429562880

print the shirts

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

latinotwink1997 posted:

Derek Anderson is such a generic name, just like his game play.

Derek Anderson just wins games.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Borsche69 posted:

afc east thread was a flood of patriots fans whining about how much their team sucked and trying to one up all the dolphins/bills/jets posters by oproviding examples why the patriots have it so much worse

It was interesting because the AFC East is very different than many other divisions.
I think the hatred of the rival teams is the strongest but yet the most subtle and it's very hard to pick up on the bitterness and duplicitousness unless you pay close attention.

That said it was also like being trapped in prison where your cellmate was an intolerably loud oversensitive narcissist and everyone tries to ignore him and hopes he goes away/dies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Obviously Derek Anderson threw and fumbled that game away, but he also fed the hell out of Greg Olsen. I hope cam noticed that and will stop trying to feed the ball to Ted Ginn on go routes.

The panthers actually wore the bucs defensive line down which is to be expected with whom they were starting.

Mike Shula just needs to go. Absolutely no sense of situational awareness, no real idea what he's doing in a larger sense, and he's the architect of this offense that's gotten cam hit 900 times since he entered the league. The team needs a competent offensive coordinator, and one who can transition cam from being a battering ram to a passing qb who can run. Shula is neither of those things.

Panthers defense is crippled. They can't get pressure with their front four, and they can't blitz without exposing the secondary. If jameis wasn't such hot garbage that would have been a track meet.

Charles Johnson is toast. Kony Ealy has proven himself to be a situational player. Kawaan had vanished. Blockers are starting to get to the second level. Best looking player on the line last night was freaking Paul saulioli.

Nothing really to be said about the corners. All they can do is try not to get beat deep, and they failed two times in a row. The second was on a simple double move, the first was on the same loving play action rollout Atlanta ran last week.

Can't generate pressure without blitzing and you can't blitz without exposing rookie DBs. Maybe we'll look back and be thankful we went through this year when they're each an all pro or something but this is shaping into a lost season.

New Orleans will shred this team.

• Locked thread