Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe
Mafia devs say they already have a 60 FPS patch working in house. Seems like it was a genuine oversight instead of just bad engine coding (which is what fucks up Dark Souls 1-2 above 30)

I've got the game siting on my PS4. Can't wait to play tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Wormskull posted:

I found the record of Eve of Destruction but is it in the game... That song is my jam.

It is! and agreed on that song being awesome.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Evil Eagle posted:

I don't think that 30 FPS caps are acceptable on PC...

Really depends on the game.

A 30 FPS cap won't do a thing in a turn based game for instance. Anything action/twitch based should be 60 minimum.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

In Training posted:

My friend built a expensive monster rig so he could push 200+fps in DOTA2 which is the only game he plays

DOTA2: Not Even Once

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe
Patch should be this weekend http://steamcommunity.com/games/360430/announcements/detail/814414713567158759

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe
Mafia 2 is a really good story wrapped in an open world that shouldn't exist.

It's well worth playing.

• Locked thread