Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
this year I lost a lot of weight and thought I couldn't go, but I came up with a fun little twist and am now going as John Vegetables.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
*on stage at open mic stand up night*

so great to see all of you... and I mean allllll *make gutty gutty fatso hands around his stomach, indicating he refers to excessive girth* of you!

*audience silent*

eheh, well it's been nice to see so many old friends around. but I guess there's no other way to see people attending the convention than-

*audience member coughs*

-a round! *makes gutty hand motions again*

*two audience member begin talking loudly*

hey, give me a break you two! I don't go to where you find fulfillment and knock the entire Old Country Buffet out of your mouth!

*begins sweating*

*audience also sweats a lot*

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

• Locked thread