Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Told Two Times posted:

Yeah you can post real life pedophile rings on the internet with information and names of people involved. Nobody gives a gently caress. Humanity is disgusting.

tbh if i hated life and everything i would vote for trump so he can finally end this dumb stain on the world

but i gently caress daily

:smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Told Two Times posted:

Snooze cruise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCGIAxoGNzM

Seashell Salesman
Aug 4, 2005

Holy wow! That "Literally A Person" sure is a cool and good poster. He's smart and witty and he smells like a pure mountain stream. I posted in his thread and I got a FANCY NEW AVATAR!!!!
Given the frequent hysteria about child molesters and all the sex offender registry stuff I'd say people do indeed give a poo poo. Vastly more so than they used to even a hundred years ago. Just like in every hierarchical society, the elite don't play by the rules all the time. It's a bummer and people shouldn't stop trying to change it but there's no point in getting all nihilistic about it.

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Seashell Salesman posted:

Given the frequent hysteria about child molesters and all the sex offender registry stuff I'd say people do indeed give a poo poo. Vastly more so than they used to even a hundred years ago. Just like in every hierarchical society, the elite don't play by the rules all the time. It's a bummer and people shouldn't stop trying to change it but there's no point in getting all nihilistic about it.

Almost nobody is really trying to fix the big picture. Most people only care about eating making GBS threads and loving. The world isn't spinning it's spun. It needs to end before it'll ever get better.

gently caress these people. If you don't confront evil you're condoning it. Money is God in America gently caress this poo poo. I hope Hillary gets elected and flushes the rest of this garbage country down the toilet.

I wanna see all those mongoloid worthless people kill each other over toilet paper and TV dinners. Im enjoying this freefall into oblivion. Do i come off as negative or depressed? I loving love this crazy poo poo.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Told Two Times posted:

Almost nobody is really trying to fix the big picture. Most people only care about eating making GBS threads and loving. The world isn't spinning it's spun. It needs to end before it'll ever get better.

gently caress these people. If you don't confront evil you're condoning it. Money is God in America gently caress this poo poo. I hope Hillary gets elected and flushes the rest of this garbage country down the toilet.

I wanna see all those mongoloid worthless people kill each other over toilet paper and TV dinners. Im enjoying this freefall into oblivion. Do i come off as negative or depressed? I loving love this crazy poo poo.

You come off as boring crazy, the worst type of crazy. Because it's boring.

Seashell Salesman
Aug 4, 2005

Holy wow! That "Literally A Person" sure is a cool and good poster. He's smart and witty and he smells like a pure mountain stream. I posted in his thread and I got a FANCY NEW AVATAR!!!!

Told Two Times posted:

Yeah this is just melodramatic nonsense.

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
You guys are just worried about Armageddon because you're not gonna make it. It's all around you and you won't even look it in the eye.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
This debate is a lot more interesting since I started watching Man in the High Castle.

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
Trump won.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

He didn't talk about grabbing anyone by the pussy, and only had to deny sexually assaulting women a couple times. It was a good night for him!

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Guy Goodbody posted:

He didn't talk about grabbing anyone by the pussy, and only had to deny sexually assaulting women a couple times. It was a good night for him!

Yeah let's totally ignore the godless criminal about to run this country into the ground so her masters can make a couple more billion dollars.

You're worthless.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Told Two Times posted:

You guys are just worried about Armageddon because you're not gonna make it. It's all around you and you won't even look it in the eye.

I have trouble looking most concepts in the eye.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Told Two Times posted:

Yeah let's totally ignore the godless criminal about to run this country into the ground so her masters can make a couple more billion dollars.

You're worthless.

you best shut the gently caress up before I grab you by the pussy you little SOB

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Told Two Times posted:

You're worthless.

Are you talking about Donald "admitted rapist" Trump?

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Snooze Cruise posted:

I have trouble looking most concepts in the eye.

Let's face it. You have trouble look8ng people in the eye period. You're a liar and you're completely socially inept. You will never find love or meaning in your pitiful life.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Told Two Times posted:

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Guy Goodbody posted:

Are you talking about Donald "admitted rapist" Trump?

Depends what your definition of is is.

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Nooner posted:

you best shut the gently caress up before I grab you by the pussy you little SOB

Haha you've never won a fight in your life and you're gonna die in the upcoming civil war.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Told Two Times posted:

Haha you've never won a fight in your life and you're gonna die in the upcoming civil war.

You may be investing too much of yourself into this whole civil war fetish. Kick back, watch some clouds, and pet a kitten or something.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Told Two Times posted:

*a rustle of movement in the field, a voice from the watchtower*

"Hold! You there! Be ye an rear end-grabber or a pussy-grabber?"

*a soldier stands up, hands over his head*

"I'm a pussy hound, I swear it! I don't even look at the rear end!"

*through his sight, the night watchman sees an issue of 'Buns Illustrated' peeking from the soldier's pocket*

*Bang!*

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Told Two Times posted:

Lol if you think Trump supporters have the ambition or physical capability to do a civil war. They'll just whine on website comment sections

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Told Two Times posted:

I hope Hillary gets elected

She will, so all your wildest dreams will come true.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
South Park should be really good this season

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Guy Goodbody posted:

Lol if you think Trump supporters have the ambition or physical capability to do a civil war. They'll just whine on website comment sections

I'll take them over the desiccated husks of human beings devoid of souls and critical thinking skills. Aka millenials and Clinton supporters.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Told Two Times posted:

I'll take them over the desiccated husks of human beings devoid of souls and critical thinking skills. Aka millenials and Clinton supporters.

You're voting for a serial sexual assaulter.

diamond dog
Jul 27, 2010

by merry exmarx

Guy Goodbody posted:

it might be empty ambition but i thought gun-stroking and masturbating about shooting obama when he comes for your guns is a key element of the cultivated "republican" psyche?

same when he repeatedly dodged the question about whether he wants roe v wade overturned. i don't think he's really anti-choice but he knows his audience

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Told Two Times posted:

Let's face it. You have trouble look8ng people in the eye period. You're a liar and you're completely socially inept. You will never find love or meaning in your pitiful life.

Oh no, how did he ever guessed i lacked the social graces.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I hope he doesn't discover my total lack of confidence or ambition next, Ooooo

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Told Two Times posted:

Oh! Now do me!

My birthday is April 14th, so I'm an Ares.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Be careful, Tolden Caulfield will rip ya a new one

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Guy Goodbody posted:

You're voting for a serial sexual assaulter.

Lol how did you know i was voting for Hillary Clinton? I'm an accelerationist.

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Frankenstyle posted:

Oh! Now do me!

My birthday is April 14th, so I'm an Ares.
Never had trouble out of Ares I get along with them ok.

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

diamond dog posted:

it might be empty ambition but i thought gun-stroking and masturbating about shooting obama when he comes for your guns is a key element of the cultivated "republican" psyche?

same when he repeatedly dodged the question about whether he wants roe v wade overturned. i don't think he's really anti-choice but he knows his audience

I just reported you to the FBI

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

King Vidiot posted:

Donald Trump is going to lose then fall off the radar until his next publicity stunt, which will be him dying of a heart attack while balls-deep in an underage girl. They'll search one of penthouse apartments and find a stash of drugs and photos of him and a bunch of billionaires eiffel-towering minors.

The billionaires won't be named or charged with anything and everybody will forget about it a month later. :shrug:

This already happened, both trump and Clinton were 8nvolved. Google jeffrey epstein

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Quick Draw McGraw posted:

This already happened, both trump and Clinton were 8nvolved. Google jeffrey epstein

Real life pedophiles got posted in this thread with like 25000 views and nothing will happen. And they're not even billionaires.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
its like they wanted to make a real scene out of DBZ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Ok this is bugging me. This is from what?

• Locked thread