Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

this game is very fun and also terrible

https://steamcommunity.com/id/luftschwaffa/

i'm not far in yet cause i'm endlessly trying to optimize the first few puzzles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i'm real happy with this one component solution to the buzzer project i made:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Roosevelt posted:

i don't know why you'd do this crap for fun if you already do it for a living, but also:

wtf does this thing add to beep boop programming simulator 2016

you're literally making a circuit that buzzes intermittently when a button is pressed. what it adds to some crappy oculus rift knockoff i dunno. our very first assignment is to make a security camera with fake recording and wlan lights

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

the immersion is you're an ee making poo poo electronics for chinese manufacturers

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

bobbilljim posted:

before i learned about gen :smugmrgw::pipe:

also use p1 you rear end!!!!!!

e: tho ur solution is way better than mine poo poo

i didn't even think about the wire lol. my wires are always a mess

edit: you're using jumps a lot more effectively than i ever do

Condiv fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Oct 12, 2016

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

i finally got my wireless controller down to 177 power/6 nuyen :mrgw:

edit: actually it's 176 power, i just saw that deadcode at the top of one of my units

Condiv fucked around with this message at 14:59 on Oct 12, 2016

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

spankmeister posted:

finally im on top

:argh:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

i got my version down to 141, still can't hit your 134

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

i got to 127 now for my cheapest version, 140 for non-gen version

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

echinopsis posted:

big frustration is testing to see if an xbus signal is somethig worth listening to, but then by testing it you lose it, so I always have to copy it to dat and so I need a whole register just for that. I know this is hugely inefficient but I can't see a better solution?

if the xbus input has 3 or less states you can encode them in branch paths instead of using a register.for example:

code:
tcp x0 0
mov 0 acc
+mov 1 acc
- mov -999 acc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

i've been slacking on this recently, should get back into it

• Locked thread