Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Sagebrush posted:

I mean it's an interesting idea and all but like

Why does this need to be a simulator

You can go and read datasheets and buy parts on AliExpress and build the thing for real for basically the same price as the game

2 dumb questions
a) what do you buy for this
b) is this code actually real? ie is this a simlulator and the code is the same irl?

tbh i dont understand what this is, but it would be cool to learn if i could use it irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Su-Su-Sudoko posted:

you write a super-basic assembly language for microcontrollers that can hold ~10 lines of code each, so it's not exactly directly applicable to real life

and what are they for? like the practical application

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

im v dumb as u know if uve ever ready my posts

• Locked thread