Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Someone please make My Summer Train that’s Derail Valley except I have to repair the engine with money I earned pumping septic tanks and selling firewood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

Anime Store Adventure posted:

Someone please make My Summer Train that’s Derail Valley except I have to repair the engine with money I earned pumping septic tanks and selling firewood.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/998400/TransSiberian_Railway_Simulator/

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

I’ve seen this, but it diverged from what I wanted into “Put in an Ak47 and shooting sections for the kids/general steam buyers.”

I don’t begrudge a game for adding guns in a vacuum but imo they decided not to lean into Niche Sim with that type of thing. See also that Checkpoint/Border Guard game that’s vaguely papers please but they made half the game a really terrible shooter. Half baked combat is maybe the biggest red flag for trash Niche Sim.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
My Summer Train but it's a model railroad and you're doing vaguely legal jobs saving money for the historic foundation fees to get references, and paints.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

zedprime posted:

My Summer Train but it's a model railroad and you're doing vaguely legal jobs saving money for the historic foundation fees to get references, and paints.

Oh, yes please.

Actually, I only started following this thread, is there a 'model train' building sim that exists? Or am I thinking of something else that's too 'Inception-y', since a video game is already kind of like playing with a model train set anyway?

I'm already all in with OpenTTD, btw.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Oh, yes please.

Actually, I only started following this thread, is there a 'model train' building sim that exists? Or am I thinking of something else that's too 'Inception-y', since a video game is already kind of like playing with a model train set anyway?

I'm already all in with OpenTTD, btw.

Rolling Line

It plays great without VR

SwimNurd
Oct 28, 2007

mememememe

I have been playing Derail Valley since the VR demo. I want derail valley with more realistic operations, basically updated run8. I really don’t like the map, it makes operations a bit too easy.

Recently I have been playing a lot of Railroader, which is more of a sim of the operations side of running a railroad, than driving trains. It sort of adds an economy to what run8’s logistic sim is.

The best “model railroad” game I have found is maybe Railroads Online where you have to lay the track you will be running on. That game is less about the physics of driving and more about the economy.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Jonny Nox posted:

Rolling Line

Oh my god. This and Railroads Online.

Thanks much, goons!

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Jonny Nox posted:

Rolling Line

Wow how did this killer VR app get released without me knowing. Literally just showed this to my wife like "they finally fixed it, we can model now without an extra train room!"

I generally get my space limited modeling kicks from Train Fever 2 and Workers and Resources.

SwimNurd
Oct 28, 2007

mememememe

Rolling line is cool, but the vr has issues. It is very much an early VR game with all of the rough edges.

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Been very much enjoying Derail Valley, but the insurance/repair mechanism has me pretty concerned. I've got $55k and am trying to eye my future directions. Looking for advice on how to progress licensing.

Getting Concurrent I, Long Trains, and Logistics seems like a good opportunity to make more money while still using the DE2, since I can haul empty cars and avoid hitting the weight limit. I'm pretty worried about the increased co-pay though. I feel like I would struggle to make any profit given how much my fees are at the end of any run. My debt limit at this point is a bit higher; $15k, which means I might be able to run enough missions between payments to make it, but I'm definitely concerned.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

JerikTelorian posted:

Been very much enjoying Derail Valley, but the insurance/repair mechanism has me pretty concerned. I've got $55k and am trying to eye my future directions. Looking for advice on how to progress licensing.

Getting Concurrent I, Long Trains, and Logistics seems like a good opportunity to make more money while still using the DE2, since I can haul empty cars and avoid hitting the weight limit. I'm pretty worried about the increased co-pay though. I feel like I would struggle to make any profit given how much my fees are at the end of any run. My debt limit at this point is a bit higher; $15k, which means I might be able to run enough missions between payments to make it, but I'm definitely concerned.

Before getting any cargo licenses I went straight into the DM3 which was able to haul most high paying jobs that can get you 20k+ with a decent time bonus. I really only do Freight Hauls or Logistic Hauls and find the highest paying one with a cargo load I can handle with my train. Before you put the job into the machine you can usually suss out which train is the one from the sheet you have by matching up the colors of the containers. Once I have I'll go repair/refuel at the station, figure out which direction I need to be facing to back up to the train for my job then get into position so all I need to do once I put the job into the machine is hitch, disable the handbrakes, and drive forward. This helps you get a big time bonus on all your orders. If you're having money problems I'd say make sure you're manually repairing your train instead of paying full price at the machine, it is annoying having to shuffle around the trainyard after every job but I never really had many money issues and the above is generally how I've been playing. I also didn't pick up any additional cargo licenses unless there was a particularly lucrative job that needed it and I had the money to spend. I really prioritized upgrading locomotives over cargo types though.

Once I was able to afford the DH4 license I went from the DM3 to that, it pulls the same tonnage but doesn't have gear shifters so it's simpler to drive which is satisfying to jump to after slumming it in the DM3 for a while.

Edit: I forgot logistics were a license you needed. I guess I did pick that one up fairly early since the jobs seemed simple enough and usually pay well for the bigger trains.

explosivo fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Jan 21, 2024

Theris
Oct 9, 2007

Pick up the shunting licence if you haven't already. The cities (harbor, city southwest, goods factory) always have a ton of shunting jobs and you can easily make more money doing a few of them than you would doing any of the freight hauls you can do in the early game.

Make sure you're taking advantage of the low copay that you start with. You can run up fuel/maintenance fees way higher than the copay and you only have to pay the copay to pay them off. Once you have some licenses that boost the copay, make sure to pick up manual servicing, it's half the cost to do manual service than it is to pay the fees through the ATM. Another thing you can do if you're worried about running costs is to learn to steam. Both steam engines are way cheaper to run than the diesels. The 060 is a beast and can flat switch way heavier trains than the DE2, although it can't carry enough water to do freight hauls. And the 282 can handle trains almost as heavy as the DE6. The DM3 is another option; cheaper than the DE2 and can haul way more tonnage, although it has to go pretty slow to haul close to its limit.

Otherwise concurrent I/long I/logistical is a pretty good combo to start with.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
This makes me want to get cited for shunting without a license.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

I’ve seen this, but it diverged from what I wanted into “Put in an Ak47 and shooting sections for the kids/general steam buyers.”

I don’t begrudge a game for adding guns in a vacuum but imo they decided not to lean into Niche Sim with that type of thing. See also that Checkpoint/Border Guard game that’s vaguely papers please but they made half the game a really terrible shooter. Half baked combat is maybe the biggest red flag for trash Niche Sim.

I might have to eat my words on this one. I booted it up and I'm part way through the tutorial and there's so many buttons I don't know how I'm ever going to remember how to start the train again.

It's just a 'prologue'/demo and I'm not far in but I'm turning around on it quickly.

e: Finished the demo - its just one quick delivery combined with two "mafia" missions. Honestly not bad, though I killed myself trying to get cute and starting my train to get it running and then catch it after I did one of the tasks. Honestly the game will come down to how much there is to do, its definitely fun to have a little 'extra' around a train sim, but I'm worried it might end up being pretty boring stuff if its just a Eat/Drink/Beer/Warmth system tacked on to side missions for the mafia.

Definitely will keep an eye on it. The train wasn't quite as complicated as I thought it might be, but I have no idea what level of reality it was. There's a lot of buttons and things, but once you actually get it running it seems pretty easy.

Anime Store Adventure fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Jan 24, 2024

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

explosivo posted:

Before getting any cargo licenses I went straight into the DM3 which was able to haul most high paying jobs that can get you 20k+ with a decent time bonus. I really only do Freight Hauls or Logistic Hauls and find the highest paying one with a cargo load I can handle with my train. Before you put the job into the machine you can usually suss out which train is the one from the sheet you have by matching up the colors of the containers. Once I have I'll go repair/refuel at the station, figure out which direction I need to be facing to back up to the train for my job then get into position so all I need to do once I put the job into the machine is hitch, disable the handbrakes, and drive forward. This helps you get a big time bonus on all your orders. If you're having money problems I'd say make sure you're manually repairing your train instead of paying full price at the machine, it is annoying having to shuffle around the trainyard after every job but I never really had many money issues and the above is generally how I've been playing. I also didn't pick up any additional cargo licenses unless there was a particularly lucrative job that needed it and I had the money to spend. I really prioritized upgrading locomotives over cargo types though.

Once I was able to afford the DH4 license I went from the DM3 to that, it pulls the same tonnage but doesn't have gear shifters so it's simpler to drive which is satisfying to jump to after slumming it in the DM3 for a while.

Edit: I forgot logistics were a license you needed. I guess I did pick that one up fairly early since the jobs seemed simple enough and usually pay well for the bigger trains.

I got the DM3 because managing gears seemed fun. On my first run with it I brought along a DE2 as a caboose to provide a little extra boost if needed. Since I was coming out of the harbor this ended up being necessary, as I think I overloaded my train quite a bit (8 cars of scrap metal). It was tense but fun getting up the hill and taught me a lot about the gears. Once I got past the big inclines it was nice to kinda let it rip. It's genuinely a fun train to run. Then, a nice decline to learn to use the jake brake on the way into the Steel Yard.

I was doing 45kmph coming into the yard from the southwest and I pushed the jake brake, then tried to engage the train brake. No dice, didn't seem to do anything. The needle wouldn't move. I jammed forward the independent brake and that started going, but it wasn't going to stop 450 tons of scrap. This was when my mistake became evident: the DE2 has auto-lapped brakes, and was connected to the line. The DM3 on the other hand has manual lapping. When I opened the line with the DM3, the DE2 would just fill it right back up and keep the train rolling.

Anyway that was my first major collision in the game!

JerikTelorian fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Jan 24, 2024

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Yeah, if you need to run a DM3 together with any other diesel, you need to keep the DM3 brakes lapped, and control the brakes solely from the auto-lapped engine.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I might have to eat my words on this one. I booted it up and I'm part way through the tutorial and there's so many buttons I don't know how I'm ever going to remember how to start the train again.

It's just a 'prologue'/demo and I'm not far in but I'm turning around on it quickly.

e: Finished the demo - its just one quick delivery combined with two "mafia" missions. Honestly not bad, though I killed myself trying to get cute and starting my train to get it running and then catch it after I did one of the tasks. Honestly the game will come down to how much there is to do, its definitely fun to have a little 'extra' around a train sim, but I'm worried it might end up being pretty boring stuff if its just a Eat/Drink/Beer/Warmth system tacked on to side missions for the mafia.

Definitely will keep an eye on it. The train wasn't quite as complicated as I thought it might be, but I have no idea what level of reality it was. There's a lot of buttons and things, but once you actually get it running it seems pretty easy.

the issue with playway games is that (generally).. the demo is neat.. and the 2 hours between buy and return window are decent.. but then the gameplay loop just never expands and it's the same grind.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

tater_salad posted:

the issue with playway games is that (generally).. the demo is neat.. and the 2 hours between buy and return window are decent.. but then the gameplay loop just never expands and it's the same grind.

Play way kicked my dog too

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Sometimes your brain is leaking out your ears and you want to play the same 2 hours of a game for 50 hours and the Playway model is perfect for that. The good ones under the umbrella at least.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

tater_salad posted:

You aren’t wrong.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Speaking of , has anyone played pirates journey ?

Just released on steam with an atrocious score , but videos reminded me a lot of medieval dynasty

I get down for those types of games

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Oh poo poo, the boombox owns for Derail Valley. You can set up internet radio!!

SomaFM is perfect for this.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Blue On Blue posted:

Speaking of , has anyone played pirates journey ?

Just released on steam with an atrocious score , but videos reminded me a lot of medieval dynasty

I get down for those types of games

Looks like it's way too early, from the reviews.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Nucleares added chemical treatment:

quote:

January 23, 2024

XENON POISONING

Within the core of a nuclear reactor, xenon is produced as a byproduct of nuclear fission. When uranium or plutonium atoms undergo fission during the nuclear reaction, various fission products, including xenon, are released. This inert gas has the ability to absorb neutrons, which can adversely affect the efficiency and stability of the reactor.

Xenon acts as a "poison" for the reactor by absorbing the neutrons necessary to sustain the fission reaction. If xenon accumulates significantly, it can decrease the reaction rate and, in some cases, even halt the chain reaction, known as "xenon poisoning".

To counteract this effect, chemical treatment with boron is employed. Boron is a chemical element that effectively absorbs neutrons. By introducing boron into the reactor coolant, the impact of xenon is mitigated as boron absorbs neutrons before xenon has the chance to do so. This helps maintain the fission reaction at a controlled level, preventing a loss of reactor efficiency.

BORON AND THE PRESSURIZED WATER REACTOR

In a Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR), boron serves several crucial purposes:

• Neutronic Control: Boron acts as a neutron absorber in the reactor. It controls the chain reaction by absorbing neutrons, which is essential for regulating and maintaining the nuclear fission rate within safe limits. This helps prevent reactor overload and ensures that the fission reaction remains at a controlled level.

• Core Reactivity: The boron concentration in the reactor coolant can be adjusted to control the core reactivity. This adjustment is necessary to compensate for changes in the concentration of other neutron absorbers, such as xenon, which can affect reactor efficiency.

• Reactor Shutdown: In emergency situations or during reactor shutdown, the boron concentration in the coolant can be increased to ensure the nuclear reaction comes to a safe and efficient halt.

Boron can also influence the coolant temperature by modifying neutron absorption capacity. This can be used to control the reactor temperature and prevent undesirable conditions.

The normal and typical concentration of boron in parts per million (PPM) in a Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) is usually in the range of 2,000 to 3,000 PPM.

ADDING BORIC ACID SOLUTION TO THE COOLANT

1. Check Core Vessel Capacity: Verify that there is sufficient capacity within the core vessel to accommodate the additional boron solution.

2. Set Dosage Rate: Set the desired dosage rate per minute. You can refer to the dosing chart to control the concentration effectively. Activation of the dosing pump occurs when specifying the desired dosage amount. Once the operator inputs the required quantity of boron solution to be added to the coolant, the dosing pump is initiated to begin the dosing process. The pump is responsible for delivering the specified amount of boric acid solution into the reactor coolant at the designated rate.

3. To Stop the Dosing Pump: When it's necessary to stop the dosing process, set the dosage amount to 0 (zero) to cease the addition of boron solution to the coolant.

These steps ensure a controlled and measured addition of boric acid to the coolant, allowing for the precise management of boron concentration within the reactor system.

ION ABSORPTION COLUMN

An ion absorption column is a device designed to selectively remove specific ions from a solution. The purpose of such a column is often related to purification or separation processes. In the context of boron in nuclear reactors, a boron absorption column is typically used to control the concentration of boron in the reactor coolant.

In nuclear reactors, boron is introduced into the coolant as boric acid (H₃BO₃). Boron has the ability to absorb neutrons, and by adjusting the concentration of boron in the reactor coolant, the reactivity of the reactor can be controlled. Reactivity control is crucial for maintaining a stable and controlled nuclear reaction within safe operational limits.

The boron absorption column is a key component in this process. It helps regulate the boron concentration in the reactor coolant by selectively removing or adding boron, depending on the reactor's operational requirements. By manipulating the concentration of boron, operators can fine-tune the reactor's reactivity and ensure safe and efficient power generation.

REMOVING BORIC ACID FROM THE COOLANT

1. Verify Manual Safety Valve Status: Ensure that the manual safety valves are open to allow proper flow and circulation within the system.

2. Activate Chemical Treatment Building Circulation Pump: Start the circulation pump in the chemical treatment building to direct the coolant towards the ion absorption column. Refer to the filtration chart to monitor the amount absorbed per minute.

3. Turn Off Circulation Pump: When the desired reduction in boron concentration is achieved, deactivate the circulation pump to stop the flow of coolant through the ion absorption column.

These steps outline a controlled process for either adding or removing boric acid from the coolant. By carefully managing the circulation and absorption rates, operators can maintain the boron concentration within the desired levels, contributing to the safe and efficient operation of the nuclear reactor.

ABSORPTION COLUMN MAINTENANCE

The removed boron accumulates in the ion absorption columns over time, diminishing their effectiveness. It is essential to perform regular maintenance and cleaning procedures to address this issue.

As boric acid is absorbed in the ion absorption columns, the accumulated boron can form deposits or coatings on the column surfaces. This buildup can hinder the columns' ability to efficiently absorb boron from the coolant, resulting in a decrease in their overall effectiveness. Over time, the reduced absorption capacity can compromise the system's ability to control boron concentration accurately.

Regular maintenance and cleaning become necessary to restore and maintain the optimal performance of the ion absorption columns.

PROCEDURES FOR CLEANING THE ION ABSORPTION COLUMN

1. Verify Manual Safety Valve Closure: Ensure that manual safety valves are closed. If the cleaning solution enters the cooling circuit, accelerated corrosion of metals may occur.

2. Open NaOH Tank Valve and Close Water Valve: Open the manual valve of the NaOH tank and confirm that the water valve is closed.

3. Activate Chemical Treatment Building Circulation Pump: Start the circulation pump in the chemical treatment building to circulate the NaOH solution through the ion absorption columns. Utilize the absorption capacity chart to monitor the cleaning procedure.

4. Close NaOH Valve After Boron Removal: Once the accumulated boron is eliminated, close the NaOH valve and open the water valve for the cleaning phase.

5. Turn Off Circulation Pump and Close Water Valve: After removing any remaining NaOH residues, turn off the circulation pump, and close the water tank valve for column cleaning.

These steps outline a methodical process for cleaning the ion absorption columns using a sodium hydroxide (NaOH) solution. Following these procedures helps maintain the columns' efficiency by removing accumulated boron and ensuring the long-term effectiveness of the boron control system.

PH OF THE COOLANT

The pH of the coolant in a nuclear reactor is a critical factor that can affect both the effectiveness of boron and the integrity of pipes due to the risk of corrosion.

Effectiveness of Boron:

• Low pH (Acidic): A low pH of the coolant (acidic environment) can affect the solubility of boric acid. At a low pH, boric acid may precipitate and become less effective in controlling reactor reactivity. This could compromise the ability to adjust reactivity precisely, which is crucial for reactor safety and efficient operation.

• High pH (Basic): A high pH can also influence the solubility of boric acid. At very high pH levels, borates may form, which are less efficient in neutron absorption. Therefore, maintaining a proper balance in pH is crucial to optimize the effectiveness of boron in regulating reactivity.

Pipe Corrosion:

• Low pH: Acidic pH increases the risk of corrosion in pipes and components of the cooling system. Acidic corrosion can damage pipes and other metallic materials, potentially compromising structural integrity and system safety.

• High pH: High pH can also contribute to corrosion, especially in the presence of certain contaminants and specific conditions. This type of corrosion is known as pitting or stress corrosion.

The pH of the coolant is recommended to be between 7 and 9.

IMPACT ON MODERATOR AND PUMP OPERATION

The oxide produced from the corrosion process can affect the moderation capability of the coolant. Oxide deposits may hinder the coolant's ability to moderate neutrons, disrupting the nuclear reaction. Additionally, the presence of oxide can interfere with the smooth operation of circulation pumps, reducing their efficiency and potentially leading to pump failures.

pH Effects and Feedback: The oxide formed due to corrosion can affect the pH of the coolant. This change in pH can create a damaging feedback loop within the circulation system. As the pH deviates from the desired range, it can further accelerate corrosive processes and exacerbate the deterioration of pipes and components. This feedback loop poses a significant threat to the overall functionality and safety of the reactor's cooling system.

I love this insane developer

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

StarkRavingMad posted:

Nucleares added chemical treatment:

I love this insane developer

Amazing stuff.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Just… wow

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
I need all the boron in the Soviet Union

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
At what point does that game start violating some law about spreading information about nuclear reactors.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Cojawfee posted:

At what point does that game start violating some law about spreading information about nuclear reactors.

If they're an outsider cargo culting it from open sources, possibly never.

If they were nuclear weapon secrets, absolutely, unless you were the President, then they just let you sell that poo poo to whoever :chaostrump:

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
In other words the NRC (and most worldwide regulatory agencies in places with signed non-proliferation agreements) strictly regulates all nuclear supply chain and utility info for proliferation prevention but also so much of it is out there they would have a hard time linking someone making accurate nuclear reactor simulations to any NRC controlled document. They would absolutely care if they found you had some silly significant figure match their documents more than if you materially describe how a reactor works.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Gonna be honest i don’t bookmark many threads, this star citizen and some other gaming ones are all I really follow

I just skimmed and saw the nuclear poisoning post and was like yep that checks out of course they’re adding that level of detail to star citizen in 2056 when it’s released

LeFishy
Jul 21, 2010
I feel like I've asked this before but are any of these asset flip car games actually worth the price?

Car for Sale Simulator or My Garage both look like they might scratch an itch I think I have but I'm hesitant to drop any cash without some human opinions.

Any other suggestions for that sort of ... fixing up junk cars and selling them but also driving them around game?

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Mon Bazou is the only My Summer Car-alike I’ve played that isn’t basically shovelware. Still, it doesn’t take itself super seriously when compared to My Summer Car. If you can squint past some of that it’s decent, but also far from the crunch of Summer Car since there’s probably a total of two dozen parts on the entire car instead of MSC’s two dozen parts for just the engine.

There’s also Slaverian Trucker that seems maybe okay but very weird. It never clicked with me but it does at least seem like it’s got some uniqueness.

There might be other diamonds in the rough out there in this sub genre but my “game is poo poo” detector for specifically these type of games is pretty well tuned, so I’d be surprised.

LeFishy
Jul 21, 2010
Mon Bazou is a good shout because I already own it and it’s deck verified.

Slaverian Trucker is definitely on my radar too!

Thank you for saving me some money.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
I have fallen down a stationers hole lately. With the recent phase change update there's a lot of insane ways of handling any problem you may want to solve

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Some friends and I never got past getting a door to open in that one.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
I really enjoy Stationeers for what it is.
But its a little too complicated for what I wanted out of a game.
I was basically down to just flipping back and forth following tutorials.
The exploration part of it was decent though.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Elendil004 posted:

Some friends and I never got past getting a door to open in that one.

Can confirm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

My only regret about Stationeers is not having a small crew of non-engineer friends with stuff they need to do around my base, accidentally finding terrible flaws in my designed systems that I have to fix.

It’s an extremely good game when you’re looking for the exact thing it’s delivering - but most people aren’t and even my mood on it comes and goes quickly. It’s just that when it’s on, it’s on. I love HVAC.