Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx
Hello folks. I thought that perhaps GBS could use a superior place for discussing pizza toppings, perhaps sans crickets/other related plagues.

I like onion. Lots of onion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

i hear crickets itt

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

i hear crickets itt

No thats just the deafening silence as a stillborn gimmick account slowly decays in a sea of better posters

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I had a pepperoni/mushroom combination for dinner yesterday. And let's just say the results were delicious

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Kuato posted:

I had a pepperoni/mushroom combination for dinner yesterday. And let's just say the results were delicious

I'm not a huge fan of mushrooms on just about anything but I will say that I wish I was. They're fairly ubiquitous and are oft paired with things that I otherwise enjoy.

I like it when the pepperoni gets a little burnt. So savory.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

snakes

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

pizza w/ baby shoes

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

You know, depending on the preparation i wouldn't mind some mother fuckin snakes on a mother fuckin pizza.

Maybe. I've never eaten snake before, but it seems like something that could taste good.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a calzone. but maybe there's a smaller calzone inside?

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx
thats called a russian calzone

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
I recently had a pizza made from scratch, and it was good. Leading me to believe it is hard to gently caress up pizza, if one can cook it at home with favorable results.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I stand by evil nooner mainly because I want to see where this goes. Also I like pepperoni pizza.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

C A L Z O N E C E P T I O N

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Hell Yeah posted:

C A L Z O N E C E P T I O N

Calzone zone

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Nooner himself is evil, so is this doubly evil Nooner? Would the "evil" Nooner actually be the "good" Nooner given that they are opposites? :shrug:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

I'M IN DA ZONE, BABY. DA CALZONE

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Kuato posted:

Nooner himself is evil, so is this doubly evil Nooner? Would the "evil" Nooner actually be the "good" Nooner given that they are opposites? :shrug:

We're using simplified rules here so I just smile the other way :)

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Anchovies, best or worst topping?

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Best, but I always get it with a shitload of onion as well

That is my favorite pizza

Why no, I've never had a GF, why do you ask?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Yes

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Kuato posted:

nooner is chaotic good you fool.

GloriousDemon
May 1, 2009
I had italian beef on at pizza joint neary, seemed to be well seasoned slices roast beef cut to ribbons, came with jalapenos. Good pie.

If anyone is adverse to mushrooms on pizza try to get them raw from the grocery (pizza places use canned), and put them on a home made or even frozen pizza, million times better than canned.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

GloriousDemon posted:

I had italian beef on at pizza joint neary, seemed to be well seasoned slices roast beef cut to ribbons, came with jalapenos. Good pie.

If anyone is adverse to mushrooms on pizza try to get them raw from the grocery (pizza places use canned), and put them on a home made or even frozen pizza, million times better than canned.

ya except you have to bake the fuckin pizza yourself. wtf

GloriousDemon
May 1, 2009

Hell Yeah posted:

ya except you have to bake the fuckin pizza yourself. wtf

You mean to tell me you've never had a totino's party pizza? Do you take me for a fool?

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I feel like I'm betraying 'good' Nooner just by replying in this thread. I shall be gathering intelligence, which on GBS isn't that easy

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

GloriousDemon posted:

You mean to tell me you've never had a totino's party pizza? Do you take me for a fool?

Oh poo poo I didn't even think of that which is really stupid considering how many times I've 'modified' a good ol' Red Baron pizza.

(pro tip: whilst disgusting, you will enjoy kraft cheese singles dispersed on top of those pizzas)

SirEvelynTremble posted:

I feel like I'm betraying 'good' Nooner just by replying in this thread. I shall be gathering intelligence, which on GBS isn't that easy

Perhaps there is room for both of us... we will bring balance to the force :)

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Alright I want onions, olives, mushrooms, and I want the cheese to be burnt orange. :chef:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

EVIL NOONER posted:

No thats just the deafening silence as a stillborn gimmick account slowly decays in a sea of better posters

so this post

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
I like to put well-done steak on my pizza.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Kuato posted:

evil nooner is just like regular nooner, only bigger and with more spikes

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I hear the idiots in Sweden like to put banana and pineapple on their pizza lol

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

a bone to pick posted:

You are right, banana is ridicuolous

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

a bone to pick posted:

Maybe you misheard and it was banana peppers????

No way somebody puts banana on pizza i dont beli-

God drat

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Costco combo pizza.

Now.

Forever.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

Costco combo pizza.

Now.

Forever.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
ill reiterate from the real thread: $5 little caesars pepperoni pizza + a tin of anchovies from walmart

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
red pepper flakes and maybe a jar of banana peppers if youre feeling particularly saucy that evening

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

red pepper flakes and maybe a jar of banana peppers if youre feeling particularly saucy that evening

I like papa Johns cause the pizzas come with the lil banana pepper guys FOR FREE!! (:

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Nooner, I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this,but papa johns is taking you for a ride, friend.

Think about it. You pay more for toppings. Whereas for little caesars, a cheese pizza = a pepperoni pizza, ergo FREE TOPPING. $0, in laymans terms!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

this evil nooner business is spooky

• Locked thread