Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
thin crust black olive green olive from the greasiest dive-iest pizza place in your city. Yum.

Nooner posted:

I like papa Johns cause the pizzas come with the lil banana pepper guys FOR FREE!! (:

I agree with this too. They have that gross garlic butter sauce to dip your crust in too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

free hubcaps posted:

this evil nooner business is spooky

i don't trust him ... there's something about his voice

cnut
May 3, 2016

I just had a roast beef dinner with all the fixin's. I think that would make for good toppings. The crust could be yorkshire pudding!

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

cnut posted:

I just had a roast beef dinner with all the fixin's. I think that would make for good toppings. The crust could be yorkshire pudding!

:captainpop:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i just had an evil pizza with a diet evil soda

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Look at Mr 1% over here affording roast beef dinners. What are your thoughts on caviar and truffle topped artisan free range nepalese-pizză with blood-of-the-poor dipping sauce?

GloriousDemon
May 1, 2009
I don't think a pizza has been made that I would not eat.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I like good nooner not evil nooner ):

cnut
May 3, 2016

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

Look at Mr 1% over here affording roast beef dinners. What are your thoughts on caviar and truffle topped artisan free range nepalese-pizză with blood-of-the-poor dipping sauce?

Meh, doesn't sound that great but I'd try it. For science :eng101:

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
add a forums rule that evil twins are permabanned.

If the evil twin cannot be immediately figured out, ask their opinions on pizza toppinngs

The answer will be obvious

also their willingness to suck some balls

Linnear
Nov 3, 2010

Surprisingly good! Now I am interested in getting a genuine Hawaiian pizza.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

now i am seriously wanting to find a local provider of kalles kaviar so i can test it on cheese pizza

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

That thing looks like a mine field of various ways to burn your mouth

would

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

this is a landmine from the great Papa Johns war of 2089

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
a fun pizza topping is firecrackers

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

you son of a bitch.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Top it with pukkin guts. :spooky:

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Top it with pukkin guts. :spooky:

id get up in that za's guts iykwim :wink:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
captain crunch pizza

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Cream cheese, peanut butter captain crunch, and a nicea chocolate asaucea :chef:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The best topping is pepperoni and only from a place that will really load the pizza up. Like where the only color of the pizza is red, because it's completely covered in pepperoni and no cheese is peaking through anywhere.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Hell Yeah posted:

pizza w/ baby shoes

For sale: A pair of terrible posts, never viewed.

Nurge fucked around with this message at 11:06 on Oct 9, 2016

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Canadian bacon vs MERC'N bacon? Obviously American, as it is the real bacon, but I am open to dissenting opinions.

Also, is Canadian bacon actually what passes for bacon up there? I'm thinking it's a conspiracy by the pizza elite

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
My fav pizza:

Prosciutto, fig jam, asiago, fresh mozzarella and gorgonzola cheese finished in a balsamic reduction with shaved parmesan

This poo poo is the bomb. It is kind of a desert pizza but hearty enough to eat for dinner.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Gonna make some pizzas today. Got spicy linguica, hot italian sausage, peps, onions, and mushrooms. Will keep everyone updated.

cnut
May 3, 2016

scrubs season six posted:

Gonna make some pizzas today. Got spicy linguica, hot italian sausage, peps, onions, and mushrooms. Will keep everyone updated.

:f5:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Canadian bacon vs MERC'N bacon? Obviously American, as it is the real bacon, but I am open to dissenting opinions.

Also, is Canadian bacon actually what passes for bacon up there? I'm thinking it's a conspiracy by the pizza elite

You can get pizza with BOTH kinds of bacon.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

When I worked at Domino's we'd take a deep dish crust and make cheese sticks out of it with bacon and jalapeno. Was loving awesome.

We'd also make barbecue pizzas by mixing half and half barbecue sauce and buffalo sauce and using that instead of tomato sauce. Usually for toppings it was beef and ham and bacon.

Both of these were probably the best things we made, and neither were listed on the menu or really available for purchase.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

EVIL NOONER posted:

Maybe you misheard and it was banana peppers????

No way somebody puts banana on pizza i dont beli-

God drat

This is what you get when you allow pineapple on pizza. It's a slippery slope!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

revmoo posted:

My fav pizza:

Prosciutto, fig jam, asiago, fresh mozzarella and gorgonzola cheese finished in a balsamic reduction with shaved parmesan

This poo poo is the bomb. It is kind of a desert pizza but hearty enough to eat for dinner.

Wth? Fancy pants over here. It's pizza you eat on your lap watching dancing with the stars man.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Okay, something a little more to the east : Ajvar, topped with haloumi cheese + olives, and minced lamb, if you are so inclined.

(Ajvar is basically a jar of roast pepper paste, its not massively hot or anything, but it makes an amazing difference to tomato puré)

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

EVIL NOONER posted:

Maybe you misheard and it was banana peppers????

No way somebody puts banana on pizza i dont beli-
God drat

Everyone itt needs to subscribe to this thread's dark mirror, the Worst Pizza Ever thread. We have such sights to show you.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Done this. It was alright.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
If you don't want crickets on ur pizza, you just need to figure out what eats crickets and use that instead. So easy!

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

uber_stoat posted:

Everyone itt needs to subscribe to this thread's dark mirror, the Worst Pizza Ever thread. We have such sights to show you.

I tried that thread but people seemed to be a lil too argumentative in it? Maybe it was just the page I was reading

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

EVIL NOONER posted:

I tried that thread but people seemed to be a lil too argumentative in it? Maybe it was just the page I was reading

Pizza is important and it is understandable that people have strong opinions about it.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

pineapple is good

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i bet i just made some dweeb hella mad haha. bitch uou mad??? pone fuckein apple

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Pineapple is one thing. Pizza is another thing. :chef:

• Locked thread