Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Does anybody have a Sheepsong or Hope BSB RW set for Diamond Weapon? I thought I had a few Sheepsongs on my following list but I can't seem to find them now, I must have either gotten bumped off their lists or they changed to something else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

Don't tease the Octopus, kids!

NGDBSS posted:

:woop: Got the map working! (Edit: Oops, I cropped off the right border.)

Oh nice, I love that thing. I was disappointed when the last one stopped getting updated.

Grozz Nuy posted:

Does anybody have a Sheepsong or Hope BSB RW set for Diamond Weapon? I thought I had a few Sheepsongs on my following list but I can't seem to find them now, I must have either gotten bumped off their lists or they changed to something else.

I've got Sheepsong: Q3Nf

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Huh, it's weird seeing people who are having trouble keeping up with Diamond Weapon's damage. With Multi Break and Heathen Frolic his MAG attacks were mostly harmless, especially with Fire resist. If you're bringing a mage team, everyone's in the back row and he doesn't have any LR attacks. Aside from Stamp I don't think he broke 2k on an attack after Protectga came up.

Attestant
Oct 23, 2012

Don't judge me.
I think there's a fair bit of RNG with Diamond Weapon. If he just spams magic at you, you're probably going to be fine, especially with fire resist items. But if you get stomped on repeatedly, you're in a world of pain.

QuantaStarFire
May 18, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Grozz Nuy posted:

tjVU is my Sheepsong. Happy murdering. :P

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Attestant posted:

I think there's a fair bit of RNG with Diamond Weapon. If he just spams magic at you, you're probably going to be fine, especially with fire resist items. But if you get stomped on repeatedly, you're in a world of pain.

Yeah, Stamp Out is ~1100 damage AoE after Full Break/Protectga/Wall, or about 4000 AoE unmitigated. And fucker loves to spam it in his middle phase. Can't really forgo Magic Breakdown for the boss, either, since no amount of Wall or Protect will stop most of his magic attacks.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Ultimate and Ultimate+ are down, it was REALLY loving satisfying watching Cloud hit Midgar Zolom Ultmate for 99,999 damage. EnWind+Wind Weakness+FB+Shout=One loving dead snake. Gonna hold back on the U++ until I can get my FF7 team up to speed since I pulled the Apocalypse and Red's newest Hairpin, but...I don't have a MEDICA for FF7...and I don't have any more money for pulls. So I suppose I'll have to get creative for this.

KingReploid
Jan 18, 2013

"X" possesses great risks as well as great possibilities.
I gotta say that having Cloud's OSB on RW friends is making my Core dungeon crawl way easier to deal with.

Now I just need to pull a Boostga and Wall relic and I'll finally have a good team. I don't have enough myth for a plat sword pull right now and I'm kicking myself over it.

Attestant
Oct 23, 2012

Don't judge me.

KingReploid posted:

I gotta say that having Cloud's OSB on RW friends is making my Core dungeon crawl way easier to deal with.

Now I just need to pull a Boostga and Wall relic and I'll finally have a good team. I don't have enough myth for a plat sword pull right now and I'm kicking myself over it.

Don't worry about it too much. That banner is going to be around for a while. Also worth mentioning that usually you don't need both wall and Shout. Having one is enough, so you can RW the other.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.
So with all this talk about luneth and his rm3, I decided to look at his future buffs. Now I'm confused as to why everyone is saying never use him again. He gets dragoon 5* right off the bat, alongside 4* darkness. Plus he can record drive for 5* spellblade, darkness (well who cares about this honestly) and 4* support. Dude is a beast.

Plus I got his advance during the last tyro select so he's gonna be swole as gently caress. Kinda makes dark bargain useless, but hey it's still dark damage.

Edit:

Schwartzcough posted:

I've got Sheepsong: Q3Nf

There you are! I lost your post giving us this after I asked for sheepsong during the ffx mote dungeon.

This also reminds me that I really got to pick a good sb for me to be using as my rw. Out of all my poo poo, the only things worth using as an rw is sentinel's grimoire and edea's inaugural parade. The former everyone has rw's of by now, and the latter is outdone by sheepsong already. I have so many decent but questionably useful rw's already. Maybe faris' ssb for it's wind enfeeblement?

Sprite141 fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Oct 11, 2016

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.
Accidental double post

ParliamentOfDogs
Jan 29, 2009

My genre's thriller... What's yours?
Protector's Roar synergizes really well with Aeris' Burst and made the CM real easy for me. I have Moogle Dance so I ended up running Cait alongside them with my extra diaga from Nightmare Evrae and they were both hitting 9999 with them. I think I'm going to be using Red a lot, I have so many good white Mage soul breaks.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

NGDBSS posted:

:woop: Got the map working! (Edit: Oops, I cropped off the right border.)

I'm so inspired by FF14 entering the normal progression of dungeons and not being a side thing.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Cape Cod Crab Chip posted:

lol what the gently caress that's all of them. How'd that even happen?

I just got really lucky I guess! I pulled Selphie's ages ago during the first FFVIII event I was around for, I don't remember the theme but I remember I couldn't beat the +++ battle because it was Elvrae and I couldn't survive the full party wind attack. Rosa's bow was from the IV event with the really awful Cagnazzo Ultimate I believe, and Ovelia's was from one of the Triple Burst Blast banners.

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.
As of today, I completed the last of the 4-Star Ability hones on a list that I've been working on for 6 months. Naturally I still have some 5-Star Abilities to work on, such as the Darkness skills and Chain Blizzaga, but it seems like those are so far away from what can be earned doing dailies.

Without specific, achievable goals to work towards, my whole FFRK world has been turned upside down. I feel like I should probably work on Realm Dungeons today now, but it feels wrong not to be doing Tuesdaily.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Uncle Ulty posted:

Without specific, achievable goals to work towards, my whole FFRK world has been turned upside down.

Do you have all the available record materia?

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.

IcePhoenix posted:

Do you have all the available record materia?

I have all of the Record Materia that I can currently get. Anything that I don't have yet requires leveling characters to 65 and breaking the cap. So I always run with characters that get me closer to that goal.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

Uncle Ulty posted:

I have all of the Record Materia that I can currently get. Anything that I don't have yet requires leveling characters to 65 and breaking the cap. So I always run with characters that get me closer to that goal.

Farming dailies the rest of the week is worth about 2/3rds of a Sunday.

Sounds like you've got a concrete objective to work towards!

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Schwartzcough posted:

Yuffie's second ability is phantasm, which is the highest single-target ninja magic damage we've got at the moment. Even with Sheepsong my damage output wasn't great (see the lost medal for actions taken), and I was running relatively low on ability uses. If you've got better magic sticks or maybe a Hope BSB RW, you could probably drop Phantasm for a dance.

Yeah my VII gear is terrible for this boss, it's almost entirely fists, swords, Planet Protector, and Res+ armor. WIll need to try the Hope BSB RW method to avoid spending a huge amount of orbs.

CaptainPsyko posted:

Hope burst. Memento Mori on Vincent was the only Mag boost I had; he was doing ~35k damage per cast of hope burst button 1 with that up and Mental Breakdance. Reno was doing about 25k per cast. Yuffie was doing about 6.5k with fire veil. Only haste I had was butstmode and Aeris's autohaste.

Neat, thanks. I'm a bit short damage-wise (31k~ from Vincent, 21k from Reno), so hopefully I can pull it off.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

kalensc posted:

Yeah my VII gear is terrible for this boss, it's almost entirely fists, swords, Planet Protector, and Res+ armor. WIll need to try the Hope BSB RW method to avoid spending a huge amount of orbs.

Neat, thanks. I'm a bit short damage-wise (31k~ from Vincent, 21k from Reno), so hopefully I can pull it off.

Alexander on Vincent and Meltdown on Reno should be plenty to cover the last two or three rounds and finish him off.

You've got ~255k damage from those two bursts, plus, let's be conservative and say another 25 from both entries and Memento mori. That's 280k. He has 310k HP. Let's say you can squeeze out 20k of damage from Yuffie doing ninja magic. That's 300k. One more 9999 v weakness is all you need then. And if Yuffie isn't pulling hr weight, Alexander or Meltdown will.

Seeric
Aug 18, 2011

Attestant posted:

I'm starting to think that it's not worth it to bring mages to this fight since I had a mostly physical party (Bartz/Cait Sith/Tifa/Minwu/Ramza) and it went way more smoothly for me than the Dragon Zombie fight. As far as I can tell, every single one of his magic attacks ignores Resistance so magic characters are going to be getting hit just as hard by them as everyone else and Shellga won't help in the slightest. The core closing isn't actually all that bad since all it takes is everyone except your healer attacking twice to make it open back up and it only happens twice during the whole fight.

He really likes to spam AoE's so I think the most important thing during this fight is to debuff him down as hard and fast as you can. Cait Sith really is probably the star of the show here if you have his Yellow Megaphone since Toy Soldier + Multibreak is a potent combo and, since you don't need to worry about Shellga, you can put Diaga in his remaining slot to have him hit like a truck with holy damage. Toy Soldier + Multibreak + Steal Power + Protectga + Wall (RW) meant that I was actually happy whenever he would use his party Stomp because the damage would be trivial enough (about 250 or so if I remember right) that I could basically treat it as a free turn. Diamond Weapon doesn't have much health, only about 3k more than the Dragon Zombie and you don't need to keep reapplying debuffs between phases like in that fight, so I think it's fine to sacrifice some damage for the sake of debuffs.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
I got 100 mithril, now where's eiko 1!

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

CaptainPsyko posted:

Alexander on Vincent and Meltdown on Reno should be plenty to cover the last two or three rounds and finish him off.

You've got ~255k damage from those two bursts, plus, let's be conservative and say another 25 from both entries and Memento mori. That's 280k. He has 310k HP. Let's say you can squeeze out 20k of damage from Yuffie doing ninja magic. That's 300k. One more 9999 v weakness is all you need then. And if Yuffie isn't pulling hr weight, Alexander or Meltdown will.

Ah I haven't honed Alexander nor crafted Meltdown cause I'm a min-max'ing orb hoarder, but I mastered it with 16/18 medals (1 for damage, 1 for having 3 KO's).

Cait Sith alternated Break Dance and MagDown Dance
Yuffie used ResDown Dance, Swift Bolt x2, repeat, with one use of Clear Tranquil (huge lifesaver and only beneficial SB I had for the fight)
Vincent used Memento Mori, Alexander (only cast of it), then summoned the BSB and using Option 1 until the end
Reno used Firaja while the Breaks landed, then used BSB and Option 1 until the end
Aerith used Protectga, then Curaga until the end

For anyone still on the fence about giving this a go, it's quite do-able if you have reasonable gear. Here's what my relevant stats looked like:

pre:
Character  Lv  Mag  Mnd  Def  HitP  Relevant Abilities, Accessories, R. Materias, SBs
---------  --  ---  ---  ---  ----  --------------------------------------------------
Vincent    76  450  n/a  219  5264  Alexander R1, Memento R2, Mod ResFire, Holy+ RM
Reno       72  423  n/a  224  5503  Firaja R3, Devotion RM, Mod FireRes
Yuffie     75  370  n/a  230  5451  Exhausting R2, Swift R4, Ninja+ RM, Clear Tranquil
Cait Sith  75  n/a  n/a  215  5366  MultiBreak R2, Heathen R2, Hi FireRes, Haste RM
Aerith     76  n/a  354  195  4531  Protectga R1, Curaja R5, Mod FireRes, Haste RM

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
There are only 9 items on the JP Holy Lucky Draw.

Like, I know they have to trim the list for some of these Lucky Draws but that's really surprising. I haven't payed too much attention to the other themed LDs in Japan, were they all this heavily trimmed?

Anyways, for you JP players:

Hope OSB, Hope BSB1, Curilla BSB, Edward BSB, Penelo SSB, General Leo SSB, Angeal SSB, Palom SSB2, Yuna's Enholy SB.

SageAcrin
Apr 23, 2014

there was a mean thing here before, but now there is a dog
Yeah, U++ is really quite doable.

I brought in my A-team-I'm so new that I have a bunch of L1 FF7 characters and don't have the eggs or time to level them, so no CM chance really-but the strat's very viable as long as you have a FF7 synergy mage weapon and a decently leveled mage.

Vincent just happened to be my mage, because Shotgun was literally the first mage weapon I pulled, go fig. I used Dagger BSB for backup damage and Rosa spammed medica, screwed up a few times and had to redo but they were completely on me.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Okay, what's the secret to the Zombie Dragon Ultimate fight? I feel like with the synergy I have this should not be a difficult fight but I'm just repeatedly getting my rear end kicked by AoE spam.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

build SBs on the second dragon, use them on the third. use holy and fire on the other two.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Can someone break down the Eiko banners for me? I see hype for Eiko 1 but I've been planning on using my pull on Eiko 2.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Sprite141 posted:

So with all this talk about luneth and his rm3, I decided to look at his future buffs. Now I'm confused as to why everyone is saying never use him again. He gets dragoon 5* right off the bat, alongside 4* darkness. Plus he can record drive for 5* spellblade, darkness (well who cares about this honestly) and 4* support. Dude is a beast.

Plus I got his advance during the last tyro select so he's gonna be swole as gently caress. Kinda makes dark bargain useless, but hey it's still dark damage.

FF3 gets very few events and thus very few relics/chances at relics, Luneth has poo poo-tier RES (I forget if he or Fran has game-worst outside of cores but it's a close running), and unless you're doing a CM (again - very few FF3 events means very few CMs) he basically loses outright to Gilgamesh as a 'goon, Celes as a Spellblader, or the Dark Knights (Leon/Gabranth) as a Darkness user.

He's perfectly solid and the Gungnir is going to be an outstanding consolation prize for people gunning for OK Banner 1, he just falls short of most people's A-teams, the same way Vaan does if you don't have his BSB. His inability to take a magical hit is the most damning part.

Also, fun fact: Dark Bargain and Advance have separate attribute IDs! They stack. :science:

KataraniSword fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Oct 11, 2016

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

IllegallySober posted:

Okay, what's the secret to the Zombie Dragon Ultimate fight? I feel like with the synergy I have this should not be a difficult fight but I'm just repeatedly getting my rear end kicked by AoE spam.

Spam Fire (except on the second one) and Holy. Save your SBs for the third one (since it counters ALL THE loving THINGS). Then burn down number four as fast as possible (I'd use your second RW wall here or on number 3) and make sure you have Full Break+Magic Breakdown on it at all times, if you have native Hestaga RW Wall and hope for the best. Your healer will have a hell of a time keeping up with just Curaja, so if you can bring someone with a percentage heal SB like Yuffie or Ramza. Other than that, all I can say is hope for the best, and keep your party as healed as you can without just burning uses for the sake of burning uses

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

IcePhoenix posted:

Can someone break down the Eiko banners for me? I see hype for Eiko 1 but I've been planning on using my pull on Eiko 2.

Eiko 1:

Eiko BSB - Curaga party heal and Crit rate +50%. Burst commands are single-target heal + physical blink, and Cure party heal.
Beatrix BSB - All enemy four-hit Holy attack, does more damage if party is all alive. Lowers enemy Holy resistance. Burst commands are attacks that also give Sentinel (attract most attacks and buff DEF) buff and RES buff to user.
Freya SSB - Multi-hit Wind attack that gives enwind.
Quina SSB - Multi-hit AOE attack that buff's party ATK by 50%.
Garnet SSB - RES buff, Major Regen, and Haste to party.
Steiner SSB - AOE Holy Attack based on DEF stat.
Kuja SB - Magical Dark attack that gives endark.

Eiko 2:

Zidane BSB - Wind attack that lowers Wind resistance of enemy. Burst commands are Mug Power and Mug Armor (damaging versions of Steal).
Vivi BSB - AOE Magical Fire/Non-Elemental attack that gives enfire. Burst commands are four-hit magical Fire to one enemy and two-hit magical Fire to all enemies.
Steiner SSB - AOE Fire attack that lowers Fire resistance.
Beatrix SSB - Multi-hit attack that gives party Magic Blink.
Kuja SSB - Focused Dark magic that gives party a 20% MAG buff.
Freya SSB - AOE Wind attack that lets Freya's jumps land instantly for three turns.
Quina SB - Gives party ATK and DEF +30%.

Alxprit fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Oct 11, 2016

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

KataraniSword posted:

FF3 gets very few events and thus very few relics/chances at relics, Luneth has poo poo-tier RES (I forget if he or Fran has game-worst outside of cores but it's a close running), and unless you're doing a CM (again - very few FF3 events means very few CMs) he basically loses outright to Gilgamesh as a 'goon, Celes as a Spellblader, or the Dark Knights (Leon/Gabranth) as a Darkness user.

He's perfectly solid and the Gungnir is going to be an outstanding consolation prize for people gunning for OK Banner 1, he just falls short of most people's A-teams, the same way Vaan does if you don't have his BSB. His inability to take a magical hit is the most damning part.

Also, fun fact: Dark Bargain and Advance have separate attribute IDs! They stack. :science:

Fair enough! I'm not of the opinion that you should only use one guy for one role, which is why I was baffeled. Also, advance hits the buff cap for the attack stat, meaning you can't raise it any higher via dark bargain as far as I know. Honestly dark bargain would just lower his defense more if you have advance up, and with advance he doesn't want to take any damage, magic or not. But yeah, I get your point.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Thanks. Looks like I'm still pulling on 2 since I already have shout and also like Zidane and Vivi a lot. Though the Eiko BSB commands are pretty excellent, too.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

Alxprit posted:

Relic list.

Just a few things to note:

Beatrix's BSB also inflicts Imperil Holy on the party, dropping enemies Holy resistance slightly for a damage boost/increased SB gain with Holy Attacks. The sword also boosts Holy damage when equipped.

Steiner's SSB on Banner 1 is non-elemental. The sword does boost Holy damage though.

Quina's Hairpin boosts water damage, good if you have Tidus's BSB, or want to chase his OSB.

Quina's SB on banner 2 is an HotE clone (ATK/DEF +30%) not the Protect + Shellga.

FF9 is my favourite so I just remember these things :v:. I really want to pull for Vivi and Eiko's BSB but I'm in saving mode. 180 myth and counting.

pichupal fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Oct 11, 2016

SageAcrin
Apr 23, 2014

there was a mean thing here before, but now there is a dog
I'm seeing that comparison to Shout with Eiko 1 and it's a bit confusing.

If people are comparing Frog Drop to Shout, yeah, I can see that, but Eiko BSB is actually a Boostga/Medica that ignores the attack softcap.

To a degree, it's easy to get overly excited over that-attaching a Medica to your Boostga is awwwwwwwwkward, and it's a flat rate 25% net damage gain. But it synergizes with Shout. And also Ramza's weird later SB, Chant, which boosts critical damage and nulls damage below 30% of the character's life. They don't fight it out in a supremacy deathmatch.

And, despite the placement being awkward, this sadly is probably the best place to get your crit boost, despite there being a bunch of other SBs that grant it.

Having said that, I always strongly encourage people not to just spin on the Wheel of Synergy Sticks for one 1% shot if that's all they want on it. It'll be back, on a banner with three bursts that is literally half FFIX armor otherwise(I have two Ogres and a Dagger of Resolve and nooooo armor...), so personally I'm definitely gonna wait.

SageAcrin fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Oct 11, 2016

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
Just updated my RW to Sheepsong with 269 MND pre-synergy, so that should give Hastega coverage for the entire course of a fight.

BSYf if anyone wants to add it.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

A lot of the items on Eiko 1 are solid for me. The Hairpin could be useful as Fran will eventually be able to use that 5* Ranger skill that's Water-elemental. I haven't had a new Spear in ages, so getting a modern one would help a lot. Beatrix's BSB is just an AOE option compared to, say, Bartz's more single-target focus. Excaliburs are always nice. I don't have a focused Darkness mage, so Kuja could have some sort of use there too even. Eiko's Hamelin is the big prize, but even if I don't get it, I'll probably get one of the "good" things in the five pulls I can do. I definitely hope I get Hamelin before I expend every last Mythril I have so I can use some of it on potentially Keeper's Choice 2 and the Lucky Draw.

LornMarkus
Nov 8, 2011

pichupal posted:

Like, I know they have to trim the list for some of these Lucky Draws but that's really surprising. I haven't payed too much attention to the other themed LDs in Japan, were they all this heavily trimmed?

Hope OSB, Hope BSB1, Curilla BSB, Edward BSB, Penelo SSB, General Leo SSB, Angeal SSB, Palom SSB2, Yuna's Enholy SB.

Mother fucker, half things I want for characters and half things I'd hate getting.

Oh well, if it's a lucky draw I'll roll the dice and see what it comes up. Crossing my fingers for that Ultimate Shield Bash for Curilla though.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

The main reason I'm apprehensive about Eiko 1 is that I'm really afraid I'll only get a third Wizard Rod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

pichupal posted:

Just a few things to note:

Beatrix's BSB also inflicts Imperil Holy on the party, dropping enemies Holy resistance slightly for a damage boost/increased SB gain with Holy Attacks. The sword also boosts Holy damage when equipped.

Steiner's SSB on Banner 1 is non-elemental. The sword does boost Holy damage though.

Quina's Hairpin boosts water damage, good if you have Tidus's BSB, or want to chase his OSB.

Quina's SB on banner 2 is an HotE clone (ATK/DEF +30%) not the Protect + Shellga.

FF9 is my favourite so I just remember these things :v:. I really want to pull for Vivi and Eiko's BSB but I'm in saving mode. 180 myth and counting.

Another minor note is that Vivi's BSB relic also has +Fire on it.

I'm personally gunning for the Flame Staff just because it's Vivi. I'd love the Hamelin, but I'm not that fond of Eiko as a character anyway so I could find a way to live without it.

pichupal posted:

Man they really love Penelo's SSB for some reason. Her BSB hasn't even returned on non-fest banners since its debut.

• Locked thread