Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
gently caress this stupid 3* dildo dagger from FF 2, I swear it's been my most common dollar draw "prize" of all time :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010

Varance posted:

Soul Breaks from Japan:

Kefka's WTF, YOU MONSTER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmZ9elRv7Qw

What is that fake rear end laugh? I'll Rosetta this poo poo instantly if I happen to pull it. :colbert:

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
Ugh, I swear the game is compensating for the Double Greens event by actually giving me less Greens drops than usual. :arghfist::tinfoil:

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
Maybe I'm weird but find the Lv99 RM system kinda annoying. I'd rather take them as random drops after breaking the Lv80 cap, because with the current system it's either boring because you just egg your guys to 99, or it takes forever if you try to get there normally. It's a bit :spergin: but I don't like running max level parties because I feel like the EXP is going to waste, and now that we finally get to break Lv80 the most efficient method is to just immediately get your guys to max level again. I know synergy and hones matter a lot more in this game than levels and stats, but I still like the illusion of gradually getting stronger when I level up.

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
Ahahaha, figures that I finally get a Hastega and it's loving Lunatic High! :bravo: Also got Vincent's Cape. Trying my best not to whine too much about 2 5* unique soul breaks but man I would exchange them both for one decent VIII relic in a heartbeat.

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
It's somehow aggravating to see three full waves of cactuars in the FF8 dungeon and only get 20k EXP from them. :argh:

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
These FF3 dragon sprites look pretty cool.

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
Only got a Flame Staff from the Black Friday draw, but a 50 pull from OK1 got me Gungnir, Onion Sword and Lust Dagger. I can get back to 50 before the banner runs out but I'm probably better off saving for a future banner than chasing for the Bracers. In addition to those Luneth relics I've already got Serpent's Gale on Faris, Dragon on Cid and Climhazzard and Finishing Touch on Cloud, so I'll be able to run a pretty terrifying wind team. :)

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
Sirius Sidearms, Starseeker and Chainsaw. Three rainbows is good but this feels like a pretty mediocre pull especially since I already have hella XIII and VI synergy. At least I get a cool animation for Edgar I guess.

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
Multiplayer is seriously my favorite type of content in the game right now, they've struck a good balance with the difficulty so far and it's fun to see people use a bunch of different SBs and go "Incredible!" when you bust out your own favorite toys. :3:

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
You fuckers got me to pull with all your Raines and USB hype. Battle Standard and Howling Soul. :argh:

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010

Hey, that seems pretty good.

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
gently caress that double stamina shard drop in the FFT dungeon, I accidentally refilled at like 150 stamina :negative:

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
3/11. Dupes of Minwu and Ovelia's Healing Staves and Larsa's Medihastega. Pretty much the :geno:est pull but hey, half prize and my medica lineup was already decent.

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
I had over 200 mythril so Setzerburst enticed me to pull on the VI banner. Got Sabin's armlet. :negative:

(yes I know it's not bad)

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
They really need to do something about the record materia system so that it's not 90% filler that no one ever uses. Maybe let people equip several RMs, but give them ranks and only allow one of each rank on one character. EXP/SB gauge boosters and dualcast chances could be 5*, big weapon damage boosts 4*, chance for attack to become Saint cross/flashing blade/whatever could be 3*, etc.

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
OK, so I seem to have a bizarre problem where some of my Record Materia are... missing? :psyduck: I was rearranging my favorites when I realized that Auron's RM1 and RM2 were nowhere to be found, despite him being level 80 and the Library showing that I had gotten both of them. I unequipped all my poo poo from the party menu and even went as far as to get Auron's MC3 and egg him to 99. I got his RM3 no problem, but the two earlier ones are still missing. Anyone ever have something like this happen? It's not like I need those specific Record Materia for anything right now, but it's weird as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010

saltylopez posted:

Did you stash them in the vault?

Oh hey I sure did. :downs: Thanks!

• Locked thread