Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Finished up the Rematches.

RNG may factor but Cagnazzo was a lot more of a pain than Caius (who went down in my first attempt), and my IV synergy is marginally better than my XIII synergy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Though the Lucky Draws are special in that they DON'T have the extended lists of 5*+ relics on them, so you're guaranteed to at least not get any rainbow orbs with off-banner items.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

KataraniSword posted:

There's a fair amount of bad relics on this Lucky Draw, so it's up to you if it's worth the gamble.
I checked the relic list in game; none of the plain Unique SB relics are on it, it's just Supers, Bursts, and Apocalypse (X) as the sole OSB.
Sentinel's Grimoire is also gone due to this.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

First try went pretty dang well. Having Vessel of Fate is always helpful, of course, but Penelo's Evanescence meant I could use her as DPS in addition to dancing and Locke's Mirage Phoenix would have been even more impressive if I hadn't mistapped on Terra's default SB instead of Fire Beam (I thought I had it unequipped, oh well).

Actually ended up using Minwu's default Basuna VI a few times since they had a penchant for silencing Terra.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
XIV's just around the corner but I decided I really wanted to try for something new from VI.

:bubblewoop: Yes, I can live with this, comfortably. My first Runic and OSB!

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

Wow holy poo poo you got two of the three grand prizes on that banner

and also edgar's OSB
Hey it's still "the AOE" one :v:
Relm's definitely shot up to one of my top healers, though.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Sprite141 posted:

Whose self doom rm? Cause that's one rm that I really would like to get my hands on.
Kuja, should come out in the next batch with the Lighting OSB/Adult Hope Wardrobe event.

It's a 60-count Doom, too, over MM's 45.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Nihilarian posted:

"relics" lol
He could always draw 1/11 Ricard's armor on multiple rolls!

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
We probably should have brought Shellga, I just swapped because I saw it on your loadout and it's not like the UI updates properly.
I do like Relm's BSB, though, as long as they didn't instantly follow up with a 1000 Needles or something the instant Curaga is aces after Curaise.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Attestant's mighty spear inspired me.

After drawing ONLY a Thor Hammer on the Buff Lucky Draw, I think the game is trying to tell me that Galuf needs to forgo the delicate approach.
(Sheepsong is an upgrade over Edward and I already had Bartz's BSB, so if I could just draw his enWind already...)

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

superloosegoose posted:

I'm really just looking for nice rm3's, but I'm probably going to do ashe (got her BSB).
Here's the list of the next set of MC3s we should be getting with the Lightning OSB/Adult Hope Wardrobe event (so right after the XIV event), if you wanted to possibly hang on to some for a bit, despite the EXP of Orbfest.

Wol- ATK and DEF +13% when equipping a light armor
Minwu- White Magic abilities restore 30% more HP
Arc- MAG and MND +13% when equipping a robe
Edge- Ninja abilities deal 40% more damage
Gilgamesh- Grants Protect, Shell and Haste at the beginning of the battle
Edgar- +30% Poison element damage
Sephiroth- +30% physical damage when equipping a katana
Selphie- MND +25% when equipping a rod
Kuja- Causes Doom(60 count) at the beginning of the battle
Jecht- ATK and DEF +13% when equipping a fist weapon
(Ayame- 24% chance to turn Attack into Hailstorm)
Penelo- White Magic abilities deal 30% more damage
Serah- MAG +15%, DEF -10%
Papalymo- MAG and RES +13% when equipping a rod
Mustadio- Attack has a 20% chance of inflicting Petrify

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

superloosegoose posted:

Interesting... Guess I gotta go edge. So what's the boost on ashe's rm3 "large mag boost when sword is equipped"?
+15% MAG when equipped with a sword

(Devotion is so crazy because it's +20% MAG, -10% DEF and RES... but there's only one Devotion.)

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

fridge corn posted:

When are we getting Locke's MC3???????
It's in the next set after these, in the event that introduces IV's Cid Pollendina, so about a month after.
(His is +35% Celerity ability damage; Faris gets a +40% Support ability damage in the same set)

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Our latest protagonist's skillset:

Lv 99 Stats: 6658 HP, 209 ATK, 141 DEF, 149 MAG, 135 RES, 149 MND, 179 SPD
Black Magic 3*, Combat 5*, Celerity 5*, Dragoon 5*, Machinist 4*
Can Equip Dagger/Sword/Katana/Spear/Thrown/Gun
Shield/Hat/Light Armor/Bracer

Default SB: Instant Cast ST ranged physical attack.
OSB: Breaks damage cap, grants Phantom Sword and Stoneskin: 30% to the user.
(Phantom Sword status grants +30% ATK, 3x ATB rate when casting an ability, and is dispelled if the user doesn't have the Stoneskin: 30% status active)
(Stoneskin:30% prevents up to 30% of the user's max HP in damage before wearing off.)

RM1: Inflicts Sleep status on the user, +10% ATK and DEF
RM2: Defend restores ?% max HP heal to self
RM3: Attack becomes a strong Instant Cast ST physical attack that doesn't build soul break meter.

No skill upgrades on his record sphere, but he gets +6% Combat ability damage and +3% Sword damage.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Awakening Cloud Event's banner

Zack's Enhancer [LCSSB, +10 ATK] - Activates Wind Limit Chain, ATK +50% & High Critical to party
*Will contain voiced dialogue by Zack and Cissnei

Cloud's Force Eater [USSB, +10 ATK] - 5 single-target Wind/Dark physical attacks, Critical = 100% & EX Mode "Soldier" to user
Soldier: Allows all physical attacks to break the damage cap

Sephiroth's Mutsunokami Yoshiyuki Shinuchi [BSSB, +10 ATK] - 8 single-target Dark/NE physical attacks, En-Dark, 2 times Physical/Magic Blink to party, Burst Mode
Attack -> 3~5 single-target Dark/NE physical attacks, number of hits is dependent on user's ATK
Defend -> 2 AOE Dark/NE physical attacks, ATK +30% & DEF -30%

Cait Sith's Blue Megaphone [BSSB, +10 MND] - ATK +30%, DEF +30% & Critical = 50% to party, Burst Mode
Attack -> 2 single-target NE white magic attacks, ATK & DEF -20%
Defend -> 2 single-target NE white magic attacks, MAG & RES -20%

Cloud's Ultima Blade [BSSB, +10 ATK] - 8 single-target Wind/NE physical attacks, En-Wind, Burst Mode
Attack -> 4 single-target Wind/NE physical attacks, multiplier increases with user's ATK
Defend -> 2 AOE Wind/NE physical attacks, ATK +30% & DEF -30% to self

Cid's Javelin [SSB, +10 ATK] - ATK +50% & Haste to party
(*1% banner rate)

Cait Sith's Green Megaphone [SSB, +10 MND] - AOE Full Breakdown, High Regen to party
Barret's Heavy Vulcan [SSB, +10 ATK] - 10 random Fire/NE ranged physical attacks, Hyper Break
Vincent's Shotgun [SSB, +10 MAG] - 4 AOE NE magic attacks, MAG +20% to party
Rufus's Shotgun [SSB, +10 ATK] - 6 AOE Dark/NE ranged physical attacks, higher multiplier with fewer targets, Imperil Dark

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

ApplesandOranges posted:

Only real +Fire fist is Zell's Burning Fist. However it hasn't appeared at all since its debut, so your best hope is to pray on the next Lucky Draw.
As Nihilarian pointed out, Yda's Kaiser Knuckles appearing on this event's 2nd Banner have +Fire damage. The generic Ifrit's Kris dagger on the same banner also has +Fire, in case you get the booby prize.
It's probably the best banner to chase a +Fire weapon for Refia for a while, even if XIV 1 overshadows it.

The only Thrown weapon with +Fire was on the WoFF Banner, which we're probably not anywhere near (if we're getting it).

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

I can't wait for the wild ride of this year's new characters.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

pichupal posted:

Meia is gonna be a Water Summoner from some released Relic details. I'm hoping Wol gets some ability buffs too, cause Shooter 5 when the only ranged weapon he can only use Bows and no one in FF1 has Bow relics is sorta hilarious.

Nabaat is an interesting choice, although XIII is running low on characters to add (I sorta assumed XIII-2's Caius would make it in before her). I'm guessing Physical Support/Darkness based on her XIII-2 appearance as a Saboteur.

Who knows, maybe we'll get NORA in before Kiros, Ward, and Umaro.

Also, Meia's ability set: Black Magic 5, Summoning 5, Witch 4
Equipment set: Dagger, Rod, Staff
Hat, Robe, Bracelet

Wol has Monk 4 now.

Hogama fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Jan 6, 2017

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Varance posted:

The Lion/Prishe event was another Grandmasters collab, so don't expect to get that anytime soon if we still haven't gotten Ayame/Curilla.
It was? None of the associated media seems to mention it as opposed to the Ayame/Curilla event having the Grandmasters logo even plastered on the event splash.

vs.

Lion/Prishe also introduces Chain Super Soul Breaks and the Witch ability set. It'd be kind of awkward to skip that given new characters beyond that XI event have Witch.

Meanwhile Meia's got Mobius Final Fantasy emblazoned upon it. Which, to be fair, we already have Wol and Echo in that case, but it doesn't seem like they ignore mentioning their tie-ins when relevant.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
XIV took all my mythril that I didn't use for OSB 1; banner 1 finally solved my lack of a Wall, banner 2 gave me both +Fire weapons and the rest of Yda's tech besides (missing Sphairai, though; didn't get it last XIV event and wasn't available now). That would have been my only BSB if I hadn't broken decorum for one last 5 mythril pull on banner 1 - Veil of Wiyu, leaving me at 7/9 on the banner (now to hope for the Circlet someday).

Cid IV event needs to come so I can 99 my elezen boy.

Also I need orbfest-level income again- when RNG decided I'd been without a Wall long enough, it felt strongly enough to give me a ++ on the same pull.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

I wonder who Japan will decide needs a new Wardrobe first.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Rustled up just enough mythril in time for a last ditch pull on XIII banner 2.

Congratulations Raines, we're going on a visit to the chicken farm.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Our own IX event winding down and JP's got these for their new one:

Steiner OSB - 1xST Overflow Fire/Lightning/Ice physical dmg, increased multiplier if enemy is weak/imperiled to Fire/Lightning/Ice

Vivi BSB2 - 6xAOE Fire/Lightning/Ice magic dmg, party MAG/RES +30%, Burst Mode
Attack-> 4xST Fire/Lightning/Ice magic dmg
Defend-> 2xAoE Fire/Non-ele magic dmg, self MAG +30% / DEF -30%

Zidane BSB2 - 9xST random ranged Wind/Non-ele physical dmg, EnWind, Burst Mode
Attack-> "Swift Steal" 2xST ranged Wind/Non-ele physical dmg, enemy ATK -20%, self ATK +20% up to 3 stacks (+- 60%)
Defend-> 2xST ranged Wind/Non-ele physical dmg, party ATK buff based on number of Swift Steal used.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Already seen by some regulars I'm sure but to dump some info for the thread- upcoming in Japan:

SaGa Scarlet Grace Collaboration- Banner with 7 relics, first 11-pull is free. Has a Rebirth dungeon for previous SaGa collabs. (Chances of Global getting are zilch)

FFXIII- Jihl Naabat and Lighting USB.

FFXII- Reks with Fran, Balthier, and Vayne Legend Spheres.

FFXIV- Cid Garlond (apparently specializes in Imperils)

Type-0- Ace, Deuce, and Nine; they have voiced relics, event will also have an originally arranged BGM.

Final Fantasy Legends II Collaboration (this would be the JP mobile game and not the rebranded SaGa II)- Morrow, Wrieg, Aemo

FFVII:DoC- Shelke in Marche
VI- Gogo & Umaro in April
VIII- Kiros & Ward in June

Cloud and Yuna won the vote for the Final Fantasy Brigade Dress Records.

Viewer Polls:

Who do you want to receive a Dress Record?
Terra - 47.2%
Bartz - 19.2%
Onion Knight- 15.1%

Among the following, who do you want to be added to the game as playable characters?
Rude & Elena: 47.6%
Xezat & Kelger: 33.9%
Doga & Unei: 18.5%

Among the following, which spinoff series do you want in FFRK?
Tactics Advance: 39.5%
FFXV: Kingsglaive: 27.9%
Crystal Chronicles: 18.5%
FXII: Revenant Wings: 14.0%

Female Record Keeper's name seems to be Urara.

After clearing all the nightmare dungeons, the crystal in the center will contain Urara and the Magicite Dungeons.

- 1 main Magicite slot & 4 sub Magicite slots.
- Magicites have their own rarity and element.
- Each Magicite has levels, 1/50 in the image for all four.
- The description at the top of the Magicite menu says "Total cumulative stat of Magicites".
- 3* Liquid Flame, 3* Mom Bomb, 2* Ceberus, 2* Salamander, 1* Yeti & 4* Marilith can be seen
- Effects from Magicites are either stat increases and/or elemental/status resistance.
- These effects will activate from the start of the battle.

*From the image, we can see
- Each Magicite has 3 sub-slots, they have 10% written below.
- There are 3 square icons, saying ___ Skill (too small, can't tell).
- Below 5* Ifrit's name are 3 details, each says Synchro ___. Ifrit is level 99 btw.
- And on the right image, we can see 5* Dark Shiva, 5* Valefor & 5* Leviathan.
- As the battle goes on, a Synchro Gauge can be filled up.
- When it is full, a Magical Beast from the Magicite will be summoned to join the battle as a party member.
- It disappears when the Synchro Gauge reaches zero.
- Every Magical Beast has its own unique skill that will activate automatically when it is summoned.

- Magicites are obtainable from Magicite Dungeons.
- These extremely difficult dungeons are what lies inside the crystal in the Abyss Chamber.
- The dungeon contains a Magical Beast of a certain element and type, there is a chance you will receive a specific Magicite when you defeat them.
- To access this dungeon, you have to clear all 12 Abyss Dungeons.

- In March, there will be a special campaign to accompany the arrival of Magicite Dungeons.
- This campaign will serve to aid players to easily conquer the Abyss Dungeons in order to access the Magicites.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

KataraniSword posted:

Find me a realm with good hammers/axes available that isn't FF4/FF5.
I gets more axes in the future; mostly Garland, but Wol gets one, too. II's got 1 each on the main male protagonists but I guess good luck getting Firion's SB one now. XII's got one for Basch and then Vaan later.
Hammers fare worse: Cid's got one, Galuf's got two (would be three but we didn't get the collab; we also missed a Bartz axe), and Raijin will have one.

But yeah, existant non-dagger synergy coverage is I-V, VIII, and XII.

Guns have representation in VI-VIII, X (ᵇᵉᵉ), XII-XIII, and Tactics. Which is... around the same number of realms, but more frequently occurring ones for synergy.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Reks turns out to be XII's dedicated Spellblade.

Spellblade 5*, Combat 5*, Black Magic 4*, White Magic 4*, Knight 3*
Equips Dagger, Sword, Katana, Spear, Shield, Hat, Helm, Light Armor, Heavy Armor, Bracer
Only particularly notable thing in his record spheres is +9% to Spellblade damage.

Vaan's USB in action: 10 random physical attacks, Instant Cast, ATK & RES -50% to targets, ATK & RES +30% to user, EX: Sky Pirate
(EX: Sky Pirate - Thief Damage +30%, Instant Thief abilities)
Reks's BSB in action: ATK & DEF +30% and Haste to party, Burst Mode
(Attack -> 4 single-target Lightning/Ice physical attacks, higher multiplier if exploiting weakness
Defend -> 4 single-target physical attacks, 25% max HP heal to an ally)
Balthier's BSB2 in action: 8 random Fire/NE ranged physical attacks, Imperil Fire, Burst Mode
(Attack -> 2 single-target Fire/NE ranged physical attacks, 30% chance of minor Imperil Fire
Defend -> 4 single-target Fire/NE ranged physical attacks, multiplier is dependent on number of attack commands used (maximum 3 stacks), counter resets if Burst Mode ends)
Reks's SSB in action: 8 single-target physical attacks, 40% max HP heal to party (Bro power!)

Despite the animation effects on the USB and Fran getting an Ice Imperil, I guess Vaan's crystals are just less icy than his brother's.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

I do believe this is the first time I've fully cleared an entire event under CM conditions; even XIV which I was loaded for bear I'm pretty sure I splashed outside the realm for speed on one of the non-U+ fights.

Of course, this is on the back of a great pull that got me Cecil's OSB, Golbez's BSB, Cid's Pentabreak, and White Dress, and I already had Song of Swiftness and Divine Heal. RW SG ran out juuuust before the end along with Rosa's SB Proshellga; damage was pretty negligible until then.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Nameless Pete posted:

edit: I never played XIV, what's Yda's whole situation under that mask thing?

She's got at least one functioning eye.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
So the XIV event banners:

Banner 1
Y'shtola USB: Party Dual Blink 1 & High Regen, self Instant Cast 1
Minfilia USB: ATK/MAG/RES +30% & Hastega
Cid Garlond BSB - 7 AOE Earth/NE ranged PHY, Imperil Earth
Command 1: ST Earth/NE, +1 Reload (max 3 stacks)
Command 2: 4 ST Earth/NE, chance of minor Imperil Earth (chance increases with number of Reloads, resets stack after use)
Y'shtola BSB
Yda BSB
Y'shtola LMR- Chance ST healing attaches Esuna
Minfilia LMR- Stat Buff Duration +30%
Cid Garlond SSB: 7 random ranged Fire/NE PHY, Imperil Fire
Minfilia Holy Shield
Y'shtola Omnirod
Y'shtola Thyrus

Banner 2
Yda USB- 8 ST Earth/Fire, EnFire, self Instant Monk 3, self Physical Blink 3
Papalymo OSB- ST Fire/NE magic, multiplier based on number of Fire abilities used
Thancred BSB2 - Instant cast 8 ST Poison/NE, party Physical Blink 1
Command 1: short cast 2 ST Poison/NE, adds a stack that makes command 2 stronger (max 4 stacks)
Command 2: short cast 4-8 ST Poison/NE, hits/multiplier/crit rate depends on stacks from command 1, resets stack
Papalymo BSB
Thancred BSB1
Yda LMR- Chance of self Stoneskin when using Monk abilities
Papalymo Stardust Rod
Yda SSB 2 (Temple Cyclas)
Papalymo Temple Gloves
Y'shtola Healer's Robe

Uhh... hope you didn't want anything of Alphinaud's.

Upcoming events: XIV Cid, Rikku focused X event, Type-0 event (Ace, Deuce, Nine), Squall & Rinoa focused VIII event, FFVII (DoC) Shelke

FFXII Torment with Machinist motes

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

RagnarokAngel posted:

Wol and Echo are the main protagonists from Mobius Final Fantasy. They're here because...I'm not exactly sure.
Well, Mobius is kind of a reimagining of Final Fantasy I, with Wol (you know, Warrior of Light, except we made the acronym a name!) vs. Chaos, crystals and fiends kind of thing; Garland and Princess Sarah in there, too, though both with more persistent/active roles.
Before they decided on the "Beyond" realm conceit, I was really the best realm fit for the crossover characters (and also handily provided enough warm bodies for a full 5-character party).

Why all the Cores languish quite the way they do, I couldn't say. Maybe they're waiting for blue magic.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Second banner has more useful soul breaks overall; Warrior of Light's BSB is pretty good, Matoya has one of those +30% ATK/MAG (hers attaches heavy Regen), and there are a few AOE breakdowns for stacking (ATK/DEF on Garland, MAG/RES on Echo). It's also one of the rare Axe banners, for certain equipment concerns.

For synergy equipment, though, the first banner has all the Swords (there are FOUR on the banner), and Sarah's BSB is a pretty good White Mage one.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Advance mock-up for the Dungeon Update lucky draw, presuming it's SSB+.

68% for a SSB
24% for a BSB
8% for an OSB

59.5% of an VIII relic
37.8% of a XII relic
2.7% for Jupiter's Staff

Duplicates on the next two events (VIII and XII)
Almasy Revolver (Fujin/Raijin Banner 1)
Quistis's Dress, Red Scorpion, Crescent Wish, Exeter, Sorceress Gown (Fujin/Raijin Banner 2)
Defender, Holy Rod (Vayne Banner 1)
Ashe's Defiance, Yoichi Bow, Chaos Blade, Cloud Staff (Vayne Banner 2).

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
She does; I'll have to see the actual banner in question to know if they keep it, but Jupiter's Staff came around in time for the Dissidia event and is present on the mock-up.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Very technically, you could do it right now with Warrior of Light (in Dissidia, he's a manikin copy of Cid of Lufaine).

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Reminder that you've got about an hour left for everything on the IV event, if you still need the multiplayer or the ultimate fights or something.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Apocalypse Garland hits really hard. Don't attack with non-soul breaks until you've got your mitigation all set-up because he also AoE-counters hard.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Another test of will they or won't they is in the pipeline.

Also in the pipeline: a reveal of the next 4 Torment dungeons in JP after XII's Machinist mote dungeon.

8th - FFVIII, Ruby Dragon (Spellblade)
9th - FFIV, Golbez & Dark Dragon (Bard)
10th - FFXIII, Barthandelus (Machinist)
11th - FFXI, Dark Dragon & Seeker (Samurai)

Looks like DeNA's going to have to decide when they'll give us the missing goods by then.
...and it could be subject to change, but that's two Spellblade and Machinist appearances and no Ninja sightings as of yet.

In any event, the missing Torment realms after those will be I, VI, IX, XIV, and XV. (And Beyond/Type-0?)

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

It's basically guaranteed that our anniversary banners are going to be pretty different from the JP version, right? Not sure if I should be looking at them as a general idea of what we'll get or not.
It's a fair assumption that DeNA won't touch the actual new items on the banners, but everything else is fair game for swapping around or off entirely.

That means that you can look forward to

Banner 1
Tyro's USB (Light Amor) - Party Status Ailment Blink (Astra), HP Stock 2000, Hastega, self Instant Cast 2
Sephiroth's OSB (Katana) - ST Dark/Fire Overstrike physical attack
Onion Knight's OSB (Heavy Armor) - ST Non-Elemental Overstrike physical/magical attack (depends on whether ATK or MAG is higher)

Banner 2
Faris's USB (Light Armor) - 6xAoE physical attack, higher damage multiplier with lower number of targets, Pentabreak, 100% Stun chance
Shantotto's BSB (Bracelet) - 6xAoE Lightning/Fire/Ice magical attack, EnLightning, Burst Mode
Command 1: 4xST Lightning/Fire magical attack with short cast time
Command 2: 4xST Lightning/Ice magical attack with short cast time

Banner 4
Agrias's OSB (Sword) - ST Holy/NE Overstrike physical attack, higher damage multiplier if it hits a weakness
Ashe's OSB (Sword) - ST Lightning/NE Overstrike magical attack

Banner 5
Eiko's USB (Instrument) - Instant cast ~Curaga level Medica, Hastega, Last Stand

That's all you can really count on until we get the full lists; banner 1 might have had Vaan and Maria's BSBs on JP's banners, but you can't even depend on those even being on any of them for Global.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

NGDBSS posted:

Is it just me, or is the "Select Nightmare Relic Draw" pretty awful? Everything on it is outdated to some degree or another in a really weird contrast with the more standard Omega Drive banner.
It wouldn't have been good if it had launched months ago, let alone in the middle of the current banners and the upcoming anniversary.

• Locked thread