Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prav
Oct 29, 2011

i don't think these banner reopenings were all that great of an idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

i'm at 16/15 keystones and every clear feels like a chore

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

wizard on a water slide posted:

I have this weird problem where my 4* mote supply is really starting to pay for the fact that I hate 220 MP fights

even skipping a bunch of nodes i'm down to 70 wis motes, and i've been pretty diligent about clearing the MPs. having to unlock everything to access the LD doesn't help matters either.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

ApplesandOranges posted:

Three - Kefka, Quistis and Edgar.

Coincidentally, none of them have received a new SB in Japan for a very long time - this is Kefka's last, and Quistis/Edgar haven't gotten a new SB, let alone a LMR, for over a year.

i'll also note that there's no poison-weak magicite

not that i have quistis burst+osb and nothing to use them on or anything

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

KataraniSword posted:

Being given Poison as a "main" element is a good way to ensure you never get any improvements, quality of life upgrades, or buffs.

Quistis and Edgar bottomed out with their OSBs.

oh hey speaking of, i got edgar's osb in the last fest

:negative:

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

dragoons determination used to be amazing back before you could stick a 95% ATK boost on a team without really trying and "good synergy" meant having two 5* swords.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

good luck finding a boss with PHY attacks

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

i'm hoping that my last copy of enkidu will drop so i can stop farming that stupid loving wolf

stamina ain't a problem but fatigue sure is

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

i feel you bro

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

rule 1 is never pull
rule 2 is also never pull

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

i sit here with a pile of myth and no good relics, which is objectively worse better than the alternative, having no myth and no good relics.

• Locked thread