Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LornMarkus
Nov 8, 2011

354/360 Slots used in Global and . . . 456 of 460 in JP.

Probably should go through and vault all that 5*, non-+Element gear that I never equip even for synergy but . . . :effort:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LornMarkus
Nov 8, 2011

Neutral Zone Trap posted:

Been threeish weeks since I last opened JP so clicked there a bit. Did the half off XI pull etc.

Account has 74 max stamina and 40 5*+ items. Out of those 40 twelve are 6*. That's about a 30% rate.

Ingus Earth Chain. Krile Fire Chain. WoL Holy Chain.
Terra UOSB.
Alphinaud, Prishe, Zeid, Firion, Yuffie2, Marche USB.
Firion, Maria OSB

Three god drat chains and six USBs.

This seems completely unreasonable.

This is likely confirmation bias but part of the reason I have kept playing JP is because I am continuously, absurdly lucky in my pulls. Other folks can do with that info as they will. If nothing else Schwartzcough stands as a very strong counter example.

Never seen anybody get so constantly and consistently screwed in one of these games. :smith:

LornMarkus
Nov 8, 2011

ceaselessfuture posted:

Same but MO.

I'm wondering if it'll still be better to farm Torments or if the daily makes all that less efficient.

If I recall correctly the numbers I saw, Torment farming with a Packet Sniffer has a slightly higher return rate per stam but is way less your real world time efficient. Basically you will almost always see at least 1 Pot per run, and I've seen four in one before.

Edit: Just to add to that, thanks to these dailies I have R4'd Meltdown and R3'd Curada, so that should give you an idea of how efficient they are.

LornMarkus
Nov 8, 2011

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

All the trash stages in the X event (or maybe all of them? Haven't gotten that far) being only a single round is one of the best things Dena has ever done and I hope this is how all events are going forward.

That is indeed the format, yup.

LornMarkus
Nov 8, 2011

And JP Crystal tower is done. Gotta say it shouldn't surprise me but Squall and Terror Burnitmore are a horrifying combination if you just need to do a lot of damage quickly. Emperor didn't even have the time to get off one of his 99k Curajas. :twisted:

• Locked thread