Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

I have three relics on the ragnarok banner (but no ragnarok), two relics from the keeper's choice banner (Shout but no SG), and one relic from the newest FF7 banner. Should I pull from one of these or just wait until the next OSB?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

How should I go about beating the Dragon Zombie to get the MC3 lode?

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

Can you dispel Lamia Queen's (Ultimate +) blink? Does she use it often enough that I should just bring a mage team instead of trying to do this with a physical team?

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

Boogaloo Shrimp posted:

For those wanting to crush the U fight, I set my RW to level 80 Lightning with FF12 synergy and a Kaiser Shield. Will take out all the little adds in 2 casts and do about 2/3 of the bosses health to boot. QKq6

What am I missing here? I cast the RW twice and didn't even take off half of their health.

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

Boogaloo Shrimp posted:

Ohhhh... I had her actually in my team and thus getting buffed by Shout. drat, I didn't think of that. I hope you were able to still beat the fight. If not, sorry I caused you to waste a bunch of stamina :(

Oh well that explains that.
I might be able to figure something out. I'll see if I can use multibreak+Shout+Sephiroth's Reunion+your RW. Might be enough to at least kill the Azers. Problem is I would need to do that all in turn one, because doing all that means no Keeper's tome or using an RW wall. Yeah this probably isn't going to work.

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

2/11, Wakka's BSB and an off banner shared SB. No OSB yet which doesn't bode well for my chances at getting Orlandeau's OSB.

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

Are we going to get a mostly/all OSB banner in the future?

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

Kawalimus posted:

Half price or full price it's a go for me. I have 4 BSBs, one Keeper's Tome I rarely use, and one of them is Excalibur IV which grows dated. Hope I get one of those four-rainbows.

Don't use Tyro a lot or do you already have SG? Since I don't have SG natively I use Keeper's Tome always so I don't need to worry about slotting either protectga or shellga, and the extra bit of mitigation is always nice.

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

The Paradox Alpha Ult+ fight, is there any exploit I should be trying before I jump into it? Is it the one that I should be doing drawtaliate for?

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

Dollar pulled the Lamia Harp. Seems like it's good for support for a knight team.

I would use it for Dark Dragon but haven't leveled Edgar up past 50 and I'm trying to save growth eggs for OK. I was close to beating it but it caught me by surprise with Dark Breath. I misunderstood what Dark Breath did, I thought it was another gravity type attack, so I wasn't prepared when he killed two of my DPS units when he had about 1/4 health left. Just couldn't finish the job after that.

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

Got the Onion Sword, Ingus's shield, Arc's staff in my pull. If I don't get either of the BSBs from the black friday banner I'll try one more time for them.

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

Got Overture, and Flame Staff (Lightning and Vivi's BSB). Haven't heard much about the flame staff but Overture is good right?

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

Took the risk and pulled a second time on OK 1. Got really lucky and got both OK and Luneth's BSB. Now to save up for TG Cid. And Minfilia and Alphinaud apparently, why are they so good?

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

Zurai posted:

As you say, Jecht isn't the final boss. That said, the most recent FF1 event in JP gave us Chaos, so exactly one game has had their actual factual final boss. There are several games which have seen their "final loseable boss" or "'real' last boss", but only FF1 so far has gotten the true final boss.

True enough, and even then they can still bring out the extra boss from the most recent remakes, Chronodia.

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

I'd like to tackle the mote dungeons before they go away for a while, but I haven't done any of them yet. Can I get a rating of least to most difficult?

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

OK so I haven't used a healer besides Tyro with Curaga but that isn't going to cut it for the Guardian. So which of these relics would be ideal for that battle?
Wizer Rod (VII)/White Materia
Holy Rod (XII)/Intercession
Seraphim's Mace (IV)/Sync
Healing Staff (II)/Will of the White Mage
Elder Staff (III)/Renewing Rains
Mace of Zeus (V)/Pride of Tycoon

For reference, I'm running Shout, Vessel of Fate/Onion Sword, Keeper's Tome, Blood of Espers, Canister Shot, and RW Wall

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

Got a duplicate Platinum Sword, the Tiara, and Thyrus. Still striking out on the OSBs.

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

My pull from the 14 banner got me:
Healer's Circlet
Wizard's Gloves
Curtana
Omnirod

Only got enough to do one more pull so I'm saving for TG. So how long until Veil of Wiyu comes back in another banner?

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

For those of you who have created spreadsheets with your SBs, how are you formatting them?

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

OK so I was wondering what I should be using my Major orbs for. I've currently got: all the Chain -gas, Titan, Full Charge, Full Break R2, Powerchain, Lightning Dive, Meteor Crush, Fires Within, Saint Cross, Gaia's Cross, Multibreak, Dark Zone, Reaping Scythe, Sapphire Shot.

Are there some key abilities I should be getting or should I hone something? Full Break is the only 5* ability I have honed up.

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

Koobes posted:

Just a reminder to fellow goons, you can generally find/make MP groups with goons over at our discord: https://discord.gg/83h3U6r

(Dr Pepper can you toss that in the OP please :D )

Do you have a general raid ID everyone uses to find goon-only parties?

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

When's the next time we can get a shot at Celes's Excalibur? I didn't realize I've been missing out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

Well I was saving up for this one, took 3 pulls but I got Cid's OSB and BSB, along with Agrias's SSB and BSB and Ovelia's staff and hat SSBs.

• Locked thread