Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samba De Amigo
Jun 11, 2014
I can't wait for FFIX CM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samba De Amigo
Jun 11, 2014
Did a yolo pull on Cloud 1 since I had an itch and really wanted Apocalypse for in realm haste for my CM since I have PP already.

Pulled Cid's Goggles, Apocalypse, and a third Healing Rod.

Really good haul, I just wish I had gil left over to reforge another 8* and make an 8* Healing Rod. 8* shared medica is a loving CM dream come true.

No OSB, but I can't really complain. The only things I would even want on the banner anymore are Yuffie's Blink and the OSB so I'll chill for now.

:woop: :woop: :woop:

Samba De Amigo
Jun 11, 2014
Lucky Pull got my Kagenui, Kagenui, Flexible Arm, and Traitor's Bow.

I can't say I'm sad but I really would have liked one of those Kagenui to be something else, or to have been his BSB instead since I have every SB for him now except his BSB :negative:

Speaking of BSB's though I pulled my first BSB on Firion 2 with my dollar pull. I got Minwu's and from what I recall he actually has a really good BSB right? I haven't looked at it too much because I haven't been playing as much trying to get over my ocd depression of failing two CM's and missing the Ult+/Ult++ of FF7 event lol.

Samba De Amigo
Jun 11, 2014
Quick question to JP players.

I've only missed like 2 CM's, and 4 ult/ult+/ult++ total. How many events/dungeons have reappeared in Revenge so far? Thankfully one of the ones I missed was Bahamut Sin and I know that got a Revenge.

Samba De Amigo
Jun 11, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

In case anyone's wondering what to do with all these 3* motes, Krile's Bard sphere that should be asking for 4* motes takes 3* motes by mistake. So that's a good one to fill in while it's like that.

Oh dang, that's a good catch. I'll probably do that. Wonder if any others are like that.

• Locked thread