Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
I got some Greg BSBs and something for Vanille whatever I don't care OATH VEIL is going on Cloud forever

edit: holy poo poo i didn't look closely at my pull at all it was 3 gregs, 2 vanilles and a sentinel's grimoire hot drat

Mr. Maggy fucked around with this message at 09:37 on Oct 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
i love that cid's goggles boost wind damage, thank you Cid for making Cloud's OSB even better between your gear and your imperil

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
CM went pretty smooth. Beatrix built 3 bars against Torn/Zorn, Vivi and Eiko slammed them with Chain Blizz and Bahamut, Garnet got my hastega running, Quina hit the magic breaks and used Sheepsong. Then just Vivi hammering with Chain Fire, Eiko with Alexander, Beatrix using Seiken Shock every turn, and Eiko bursting.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
if you have Sephiroth's BSB it is also very good for telling the mechanic of the nightmare to gently caress off

• Locked thread