Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

so with the changes to how much soul juice abilities give you is my strategy of putting lifesiphon and wrath in the second slot of everyone who can use them for every fight obsolete or is that still the de rigueur method for dealing with things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

come to think of it i think i've realized the answer to my own question is the fact that all my 5* hones are garbage so except in a couple of cases i don't have better abilities to bring instead of lifesiphons anyway

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

saint cross is my only honed 5* knight skill so i shant be shattering it

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

GreenBuckanneer posted:

I did a 3rd pull:

god i hope you're not the guy who got the 3 duplicates of that

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Ybrik posted:

Anyone wanna trade their Buglar Sword for my Durandal?

No?

I'll see myself out.

If you don’t mind me rubbing salt in the wound i got both usb’s off the banner i didn’t have, 2 bsbs, marche’s super, and a legend materia for agrias and i only play this game on 15 minute bus rides to and from work and generally don’t even finish the weekly events

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

weren’t the people who monitor the state of the japanese game saying ramza gets dethroned as best in class support somewhere down the line though

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Elephant Ambush posted:

If you pay too much attention to JP you might as well never pull on a banner or hone an ability ever because something better is 6 months away.

Just pull on banners and hone stuff and dive people and beat hard content.

sure sure, 100% agreement, I thought that there was a shitkicker of a support showing up somewhere though. Someone kind of vaan-like?

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

quina and onion knight sounds right. the thing with ramza is alongside shout he’s got the give the entire team instant cast and give the team bubbles plus boost the damage of their criticals, both of which are powerful in their own right. more than anyone it seems like “my ramza has too much good stuff to do” is becoming and increasingly common complaint

edit: it doesn’t help that for like 5 lucky banners straight fft was on the docket, meaning we’re all fat on delicious fft soul breaks

Cowcaster fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Dec 1, 2017

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

holding out hope for the orran durai usb that has a 100% chance of stop

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

you can shortcut curada's gimmick with ninja magic and gumption

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

also it's lame but all ive got is "i have no myth and i must pull"