Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scob
Jul 17, 2005

NGDBSS posted:

It can also help to have some form of Magic Blink, which allowed Ovelia to save my rear end with Princess's Prayer.

On the topic of U++ Diamond Weapon, how onerous is it to expose his core? My physical team is probably better equipped, but at the same time eight attacks just to open it up for each of two phases sounds like it'd take a while. (So far as weakness-targeting SBs go, I have Pecil's holy BSB and Papalymo's fire/swiftcast SB.)

its a pain in the rear end to base your team around hitting it 8 times to open up the core. i have little mage synergy gear compared to my overwhelming amount of physical 7 stuff so i ran 1 black mage, 1 white mage, 1 ninja, tyro and pally c with the bsb. The mage and ninja did all the work. they hit for 7k ish with his shell closed and they had 350-370ish mag. cecil was pretty much dead weight even when i opened the shell. disclaimer my ninja was yuffie with her instant heal sb so ymmv for this setup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

went ahead and did the lucky draw, i was looking to add 3 and tactics synergy and figured id take the chance, got 2 of ramza's bsb katanas and fangs bsb spear. I guess I cant complain for 25 stones even though ill probably never use fang.

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

Sprite141 posted:

Fang is a strong dragoon, which is a super solid damage dealing class in as of itself. Her bsb is decent enough. There's no reason not to use her, honestly.

for me at this point in the games life i have so many other choices that i wont be bothered to mess with using her and i have no sentimental attachment to the character

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

I dont know if anyone cares or not but i took my cloud osb big hitter out for quintis and mighty guard again for summon. both get about the same amount per day so it probably doesnt matter haha

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

Beasteh posted:

What would you goons prefer as a RW, and are most likely to summon with frequency:

Shout
Divine Guardian
Prayer of the Lost
Sentinel's Grimoire/Stoneskin II

if i dont need shout i just take whatever they give me

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

well thats a shame i liked the game pretty well but i dont think it will be here in 3 months. we will see i guess.

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

my line of thinking on this is most of these games will recycle events, where as this one has new ones every week. yeah japan is going strong (i guess?) but will they continue to put the effort into translation for the global app? and while its a small cross section to be sure im already seeing people say they are done spending or waiting to see on here and reddit so just kinda connecting the dots.

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

did a 50 on the 10 banner hoping for yunas staff since shes my primary mage ended up with wakkas burst, paines ssb, tidus' armor, and aurons ssb. Paine is pretty good i havent used her before and im glad i got some good stat armor even though ill probably never use wakka.

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

i got zells ssb, an old seph sb katana, zacks buster sword, and vincents cape. ive pulled 5 ff7 armors and 16 weapons over the life of the game.

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

drat this ultimate +++ is actually kinda tough, wish i would have drew for some good black magic weapons now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

got garnetts and jechts bsbs. i thought it was going to be a 25 pull guess i should have paid attention

• Locked thread