Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

If the posts on the FE subreddit are any indication, there won't be any more non-geoblocked VLC streams this year.

At least there is now a legit way to watch the races live in :finland: and a Eurosport Player subscription isn't massively expensive, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

I don't understand why these new onscreen graphics don't show how much battery everyone has left (edit: oh, it was a glitch, now they're back) They got rid of the little car color indicators as well.

fake edit: haha gently caress off Buemi

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Second race starting behind the safety car because the grid lights aren't working. :allears:

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Good job Rosenqvist, that's pretty much what happened the first time I tried a Formula E car in Forza.

edit: The Eurosport commentator is so bad :ughh:

DMorbid fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Dec 3, 2017

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

NFX posted:

The Danish Eurosport commentator randomly interjects with “and now I have to provide a summary for the replay”, proceeds to sum up some of what’s going on, and invariably gets distracted.
The Finnish one keeps talking about stuff we can clearly see onscreen, and still gets at least half of it wrong.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

gret posted:

Apparently Team Audi is under investigation for something.
Apparently, "the FIA security stickers on the inverters and motors did not correspond with those declared on one of his car's technical passport." As a result, Abt has been disqualified, handing the victory to Rosenqvist.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

FE looking to actually turn the racing into Mario Kart (or F-Zero, if you prefer): https://www.autosport.com/fe/news/135645/formula-e-evaluating-mariokart-race-format

loving hell, guys. I know it's just an idea at this point and I understand that they want to spice things up when there are no pit stops, but I don't think boost pads are what the racing needs.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Why did Abt even get the black and orange flag? Yeah, obviously his car had no rear wing, but we've seen that these cars can run without wings pretty well, and there was no danger of loose parts flying off the car since all the wobbly bits had already fallen off in the incident with Piquet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Took their sweet time with that yellow

• Locked thread