Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

CactusWeasle posted:

That was a thriller, but lmao is sounds like Techeeta couldnt even seen the race and dont know what was happening

No Radios, they couldn't tell Lotterer to pull his poo poo in.

MazeOfTzeentch posted:

I'm convinced the people poo-pooing Formula E just aren't watching, because the racing is excellent.

There's always been plenty of drama and some good racing, it's everything around the racing that is absolute garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

They're absolutely gonna keep calling them e-prees and the fanboost isn't going anywhere either afaik.

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

ICYMI, Porsche and Mercedes have been officially given a slot in the 2019-20 Formula E season.
That gives us Audi, DS (Peugeot-Citreon), Jaguar, Mahindra, NIO (???), Penske (yep, they're apparently making their own electric drive train) and Venturi (???) as drive train manufacturers, with Nissan taking over Renault’s slot, BMW, Mercedes and Porsche coming in all new by 19-20.

"Season 6" looks pretty tasty lads and ladettes.

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

njsykora posted:

Penske I think will be partnering with Dragon, I've seen Penske EV on the back of their race suits this weekend.

Meanwhile Evans is driving the choo choo train.

Penske are Dragon's partner. Andretti is partnering BMW.

• Locked thread