Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

njsykora posted:

I'm pretty sure Paris Hilton has investments in racing, I've seen her shown at Blancpain races as well.

She does.

There was also this.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

I do kinda like that Formula E has the opportunity to try crazy poo poo because some of it's going to work.

And in the meantime we get to laugh at dry ice machines in tents.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

I suspect that will very much not be a problem by then.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Well that'll solve the rear wing falling off.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Carmen Jorda?

Don't those circuits have enough chicanes already?

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

njsykora posted:

I remember Pippa Mann raging when Jorda got put on that commission since she's basically someone who'll happily just tell the FIA bosses exactly what they want to hear.

She was raging at this latest nonsense too.

I don't rate Pippa very highly as a racing driver but unlike Jorda I rate her as BEING a racing driver.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

I think fanboost is at least "ok" because it's not something that has a huge effect and forcing drivers to give a poo poo about the paying customer is not the worst move any motorsport can make.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Zaphod42 posted:

I thought they were down to 1 car now but looks like they had 2 cars in Rome?

E: Is that for the next season which starts later in the year or something? How do the seasons work in this sport lmao

Yeah, Formula E runs through the winter, seasons end around July and start again towards the end of the year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

MazeOfTzeentch posted:

Has Venturi won a race yet?

Nope, couple of podiums with noted fail-wizard Nick Heidfeld and DTM seat filler Mortara.

• Locked thread