Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
td4guy
Jun 13, 2005

I always hated that guy.

From a previous thread...I forget who posted this or when:

quote:

Formula-e consists of ten teams and thirty five drivers. Why? Because Formula-e gives no fucks.
Formula-e has a token female driver every other race but not all races. Why is this? Because Formula-e gives no fucks.
The sounds of loud roaring beast-like engines have been replaced with a deadmau5 style 'e-j' who plays banging tunes with occasional cuts of 'SAFETY CAR' or 'FINAL LAP'. Who thought of this? No one knows because Formula-e doesn't give a gently caress.
A car breaks down and a driver gets out, pushes it all the way back to the pits and is allowed to get in his second car and carry on with the race, not only endangering his life but of other drivers too. Formula-e, surely his race is over? Ah.. I see you're giving no fucks.
So many races ive seen an accident happen and its a good lap later before a yellow flag is shown and another lap before a safety car is deployed. I think this is rather dangerous, but Formula-e didn't notice as it was busy not giving a gently caress.
Formula-e gives no fucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread