Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Fan Boost always has the weirdest results. Aren't they trying to stop people from trying to game it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

harperdc posted:

Way to misspell Dentsu, one of the largest media/ad firms in the world (just ask the track and field folks) and by far the largest in Japan. If they're involved, it'll happen. Hoping it's Yokohama because I can't imagine where they'd put it in Tokyo that would be both interesting and also not a poo poo-show.

Turn the Tokyo Expressway track from Gran Turismo into reality.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Got the stream up on my TV. Looks pretty good. The graphics in the sim is pretty bad though.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Just a couple of guys racing without front wings without seemingly having much of an effect on the cars.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

LOL da Costa throwing shade at the sim racing nerds asking if they could all go out for a run before the race.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

That's $100 a viewer!

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Sounds like they've fixed it:

https://mobile.twitter.com/eRacingNews/status/817907419506470912

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

I guess penalize isn't exactly the right word. They're just correcting for the unfair advantage he gained due to a technical glitch.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

I liked that one race engineer who called Ma Qing Hua a clown.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

More like Sebastien Bore-me.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Hey today's race might not be a Buemi runaway after all.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

More like Lucas di Crashi am I right?

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Well that was an entertaining race. Did we ever get a decision about Buemi's unsafe release?

e: LOL Buemi is a whiny bastard.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

It's pretty hilarious.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

And now Buemi gets DQ'd for having an underweight car. He's going to be extra salty tomorrow.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

I think the explanation is that his second car was underweight because that was the car he crashed during practice. They didn't have time after rebuilding the car to weigh the car.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Will somebody be making a Season 4 thread?

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

abraham linksys posted:

man I fell off Formula E kinda early last season and now stuff is geoblocked and harder to watch so maybe I won't bother with-

nevermind time to track down a stream

non-geoblocked stream: http://live.weibo.com/show?id=1042152:6bd2e6be7af3ae88212e94d03eed0428

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Come on Heidfeld get your first win.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Overall a pretty entertaining clusterfuck of a race.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Apparently Team Audi is under investigation for something.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

The Formula E website is so confusing. It's almost as if they don't want people to watch their races.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

LOL

https://twitter.com/ESPNF1/status/970584437044994048

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

That was pretty good. gently caress the haters.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

I look forward to the inevitable fiery crash the first time they try this in real life.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Although Mortara spun out while in the lead seemingly on his way to victory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Seems pretty clear that Vergne also started moving before the lights went out, but no penalty?

• Locked thread