Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will leave the debate uncobbed?
Hillary Clinton
Donald Trump
Ed Balls
Robert Morrow
View Results

• Locked thread
Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
Starts at 9 EDT not EST

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

torn between watching the shitshow or watching the jays game

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

FourLeaf posted:

Wonkette embodies every aspect of lovely Tumblr Feminism

I say this as a firm feminist

please do not be a feminist, firm or infirm

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Tatum Girlparts posted:

shut up fuckboy

*fuccboi

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

The second presidential debate brought to you by anhieser busch :beerpal:

why not

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Vox Nihili posted:

whats everyone drinking this fine evening?

very carefully

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

logikv9 posted:

this thread

we will close the other threads

please close all the threads

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

dude looks like he's gonna eat one of the candidates

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

i can't wait until xenforo or whatever deprecates the "mash F5" way of live event foruming

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

i am fat have sleep apnea am american and have questions and opinions

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

SLICK WILLIE HAS ENTERED

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

ah gently caress

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

euphronius posted:

Why no booing or cheering ??

rules are to be broken

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

gentlemen

start your dumpster fires

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

my body is ready

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

BeOSPOS posted:

mine too :hfive:

txt me

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

-Zydeco- posted:

OH GOD IM NOT READY

WAI STOP THE DEBA TE FORUMS POSTER -Zydeco- is not reADY

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

LET'S FOUKING GO

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

IT'S loving HPPAPNEING

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

COLD AS ICE

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

forums slow as poo poo

looks like lowtax gotta phone up the ceo of itunes to add more servers

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

what the gently caress does this have to do with anything

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

anderson: what about the tape

trump: sniffffff ISIS

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

would be nice if this thread would actually load

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

CALL THE CEO OF ITUNES AND ADD THE BEST SERVERS TO THIS poo poo

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

cocaine

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

jesus tapdancing loving christ

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

blue squares posted:

DId a loving fly just land on her face or was that my TV

nope it was there

sniffffffff

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

what is

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

ACID WASHED EMAILS

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

omg get off the goddamn emails

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

she doesn't know what C means

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Ramadu posted:

What is the c thing?

Classified

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Istvun posted:

No, confidential

sorry i deleted all my emails

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

the meltdown is melting down

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"sniffff i'm gonna grab your pussy"

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

SirJohnnyMcDonald posted:

CANADA CALLED OUT

canadian checking in

feels good up here man

trump can go gently caress himself

enjoy

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Grouchio posted:

Okay I paused for 15 minutes to take a poo poo what did I miss?

lot of pussy grabbing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

tbh anderson needs to stop treating this like an interview

• Locked thread